Chapter 5 - What?!

Adelio POV

It's has been 3 years since I reborn and since I meet claude, I'm 8 years old now well not really I'm still 7 though.

And tomorrow is my birthday, yay.... How exciting...wanna know why I'm not excited?

because when is my birthday, I always celebrate it with the maids and myself sometime Felix came over to wish for my birthday and Claude? He didn't come or wish for me, sad.

The reason Claude didn't celebrate my birthday is because he still hate me, what a pain. *sigh in depression*

I never celebrate my birthday with someone including my past family, I always celebrate it myself and even though Claude didn't give me gift or celebrate with me, I'm still quite happy that I got to celebrate my birthday with someone else....

Happy....? Am I happy? I...don't know if I'm happy.... I guess I'm not, I should stop lying to myself.

Why can't I have someone that love me like I do to them, I guess.... There's no one in this world will love me. I just want to Die so that I don't have to suffer anymore.

*sigh* I should sleep it's already midnight, I hope tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

I close my eyes and let the darkness drive me to sleep and hope I get a nice dream but little did I know the dream that I want will never be there and tomorrow is going to be Hell for me.

In Adelio Dream

Huh? Where I am? I look around to see where am I but only to greet by Darkness.

"Hello?, Is anyone here?!" I shout to find someone but there's none. "Someone please answer me!" I look around to find something but there's nothing but Darkness.

My eyes shaking as I was about to cry because I hate being alone, being leave behind, and forgotten.

"Somebody please answer me!" My eyes looking around for someone to answer but only to find silence.

After 10 minutes looking around, there's no one other than me in this place full of darkness. I start losing hope a bit.

"Somebody....please answer me....please someone....I hate being alone...." I drop to the ground and sit there while my eyes full of tears.

"Adelio..." An unknown voice speak to me, I look around to find the voice but find nothing.

"Adelio..." That voice speak again, I said or most likely shout to that voice "W-who are you!"

"Adelio...." That voice said my name again and I can't find where the voice coming from, I stood up and look around to find that voice but nothing... I see nothing other than darkness itself.

"Show yourself!" I shout again and this time there's three person come to me and that person is my past family.

"W-why are you here?!" I ask them and they seems to laughing at me. "Silly brother, you think you can escape us?" My brother said to me.

"W-what do you mean?!" I ask them again. "What a stupid son I have and this is why no one want you!" My father laughing at me.

"My my my, our son seems to think that he can escape from us" This time my mother spoke to me.

"I thought you were smart big brother...I guess NOT" My parents laughed along with my brother.