Chapter 10 - Pain

3rd POV

"Princess, what are you holding in your arms?"

"You left me saying you wanted to played alone and now come back with a new friend" Felix ask Athanasia.

"I told you I want to play alone?" Athanasia is confused when Felix said that.

"Yes, I heard that's what you told Lady Lilian as well" Felix get up from his seat.

Raven eyes sparkle at the sight Infront of him then he jump out from Athanasia arms.

"Ah, Raven!"

"We haven't had a cake chocolate with our tea for a while"

Felix who noticed Raven run towards cake chocolate held his arms out.
Raven then hop on Felix shoulder and eat the chocolate cake.

Athanasia, Lily and Felix were stunned by Raven action while Adelio just sip his tea.

Athanasia gasp after knowing who is the chocolate thief and it was Raven since holy beast follow what they're owner like, something like that.

Raven licks the plate clean without leaving a single crumb of the cake.

_______________________

3rd POV

Since that day Athanasia bath Raven, and sleep with him everyday. And Of course Adelio is following Athanasia all day so he could suck her mana a bit by bit since her mana will explode one day.

Athanasia didn't questions why Adelio following her since she know he has his own reason.

Right now, they having a walk at the garden with Adelio carry Athanasia.

"Athanasia"

"Yes, big brother?"

"Let's play together" Adelio smile at her.

Athanasia quite shocked before answer happily. "Sure!"

They spend all day play together, sometimes Adelio will teach her magic if Adelio doesn't have paperwork to do.

The maids that see them play together awestruck at the sight Infront of them. I mean who wouldn't?

Now it's night time and Athanasia have raven beside her as always.

"Big brother"

"What is it?"

"Why aren't you at your room yet?"

"Well, I want to accompany you until you fall asleep and have a good dreams about someone"

"Someone?" Athanasia questions him.

Adelio stand up from his seat and walked to her bed and sit beside her. "Yes, someone. Someone that is special to you"

"Can I know it?"

Adelio smile at her "Nope! It's secret~ if you want to know then go to sleep early"

Athanasia pout before said fine, Adelio then sing lullaby for her while petting her heads.

Before Adelio sing, he use his magic to make this scary looking lullaby like a sweet lullaby.

[Ellise - Lullaby]

Switch off the light, are you scared of the dark?
You're frightened, I guess that you are
Fear in your eyes, you won't get very far
The door's locked, the windows are barred