The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)

This is take from fun facts of chapter 3 when the maids search for Adelio and I'm doing this because my dearest reader want it✨

Request by Angelcake224

~

3rd POV

A maid can be seen searching for Adelio everywhere because she cannot find the prince when he was supposed to be in his room.

"This is bad, this is bad. If I don't find the prince, Emily will kill me" She said in flustered.

(Emily is the head maid and she always take care of Adelio and protective over him)

"What to do, what to do" She said while running in circle with her hands over her head.

"Yo, Lin!"

"AHHH!!" She was startled when she getting call by someone or should we call Lin.

"Huh? What's up with you getting startled when I call you?" Ella was the one who called Lin and she also Lin best friend.

"N-nothing!"

"Hmm, why do you sound so suspicious?" Ella look at Lin up and down.

"W-what do you mean? I've always like this, hahahaha" Lin laugh awkwardly.

"Yep, definitely suspicious" Ella had a deadpanned look.

"What's wrong?" Ella walked toward Lin.

Lin decided to tell her since there's no point of lying.

"Okay so, hear me out and DO NOT SCREAM when you hear it, okay?"

"Sure"

Lin take a deep breath and tell her. "The prince is gone"

"Huh? That's the reason why you panicked? Lame and why would the prince is...gone?" Ella just realized and eyes widen.

"WHAATTT??? THE PRINCE IS GO- MPPHM!!!" Lin put her hand over Ella mouth.

"Shushhhh, shut up! I already tell you not to fucking scream" Lin whisper while shout a bit.

"Now, calm the fuck down and let's talk this calmly, okay?" Lin look at her.

Lin release her mouth after Ella nod.

"Soooo, how did it happen?"

"Well umm- I was told to watch over the prince but I don't know where he could be that time so I ask someone if they saw the prince and they said yes then told the prince is in his room playing. I thank them and begin go to his room and when I open the room, I saw no one, not a single soul in that room anddd that when I started to panicked because Emily told me to watch over the prince when she's gone for a moment"

"Wow, that a long ass sentence you got there" Ella pointed out.

Lin give her 'seriously' look when she was supposed to be serious.

"Hah? You worried about that shit then the prince?" Lin said in disbelief.

"Pfftt- nonsense, I always and ALWAYS worried about the prince more than anything else"

"Even your job?"

"Even my job"

"Even your family, friends anddd your cute sweet little baby kitty?" Lin crossed her arms.

"Even my family and friends and my cut- wha- HEY! I would never abounded my cute sweet little baby kitty, she so precious to me" Ella shake her head.