Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit

Adelio's POV

Its has been a few months since the last time i saw claude and he did not visit me perhaps he busy with whole ass stack of paperwork and boring meeting that i did want to know.

What? you thought i didn't know being emperor is hard? then get a life, you probably lay down on your bed or something while reading this because your lazy ass can't even get a job.

But anyways he probably didn't kill me because he needs a heir to the throne.

when I recalled the day I met Claude eyes, I see something hidden deep deep inside it and I'm not sure what is it plus he not that scary.

Why would people be scared of him? he not that "bad" tho he literally can kill you once he set his eyes on you.

Ahhhh, it's give me goosebumps, I should probably thought of something else.

I stare at the ceiling and thought

This is boring, why did I get reborn anyways? to think of that I'm Claude son is scarier than you what you think.

He should just kill me before I'm being born but if he killed me he don't have someone to take the throne once he retired and he has athanasia if i'm not reborn in this world.

*Sigh* what a pain.

And the maids here is so noisy too my liking, i can't even take my nap peacefully without being interrupted.

"Hey, did you guys know? I heard that the emperor didn't even care about the crown prince" one of the three maid said.

"yeah, his majesty didn't even take a glance nor visited the crown prince" said the second maid.

"And top of that the crown prince have a luxury life is unbelievable, im so jealous!" said the third maid.

Yes, I have a luxury life and I know
that Claude didn't really care about me but I hope some day he will cares for me.

but atleast I get more food than my past life cause they always starve me to death but luckily I survive not sure how.

Maybe god love me but at the same time don't love me, What kind even logic is that?!

Eh, who cares about that all I know is free food for life!

_____________________

TIME SKIP (adelio is 5)

3rd POV

"Haaaaah" adelio sigh deeply while stare at the ceiling because his life quite 'boring' he say.

"This is so booooooringgg" he said with his arm on the top of his head.

'Its has been five years since I'm in this world and its quite interesting to say because the past years i just studying, help the maids when im bored, help clean the palace and i manage to charm all the maids that work in the palace just like athanasia did'

'Talk about athanasia, i think she already born or reborn cause claude has meet diana this past two years'

"Oh man, i wish i could meet Diana. To be honest, I think Diana is a bit suspicious like- how the hell did Claude fall in love with her? I mean she's pretty and I can totally understand that"

"Meh, it's not like I'm complaining" adelio shrugged his shoulder.

"and its not like i hate her, i just saying that i'm suspicious about her that's all" adelio said with a suspicious voice about Diana while talking to air.

"Ahhh, my back hurts"

While he sat up with his hand on his back. "Probably because i lay all day that made my back hurts, what am i? an old man?" He said.

"Pffttt, Hahahahahahahaha as if i'm a old man" adelio laughed so hard that made his both side hurts. While on the other hand.

A maid that passing by the prince room sweatdrop while looking at their prince like he is crazy person when his laughing for no reason.

"Ow...my side hurt i shouldn't laugh that hard" *sigh*

'Im going to recall back the manhwa i read "who made me a princess"

'If i remember The obelian empire is a powerful sovereign state with a prosperous, thriving culture.'

'The obelian empire quite powerful and is all thanks to the past emperor's.'

'Claude de Alger Obelia, The current emperor of the obelian empire or should i say my current Father. In The Lovely Princess, Claude
executed Athanasia de Alger Obelia his daughter and usurped the throne by murdering his older brother Anastacius de Alger Obelia and proper heir to the throne.'

'Like dude why can't you give athanasia a chance in the lovely princess and thank god that athanasia got reborn again'

'but in the new timeline "Who made me a princess" Claude meets athanasia four years earlier than the original athanasia who should has meet claude when she nine not five'

'and i going to say its quite warmhearted when claude give athanasia his love and affection towards her, though he a big tsundere i wonder why athanasia didn't figure it out maybe she thought claude going to kill her' He thought.

Adelio sigh for the second time and space out for a few hours. "Hah? what time is it? oh is already evening how long was i space out?"

"oh well, its not like i care" *sigh for the third time*

"I'm tired of sitting here and doing nothing, i need to take a walk plus i also need some fresh air" he said while getting up from his position.

Adelio walks toward the door and open it carefully and not to make any noise while he looking/search for anyone that pass by the hallways.

'Okay, the coast is clear'

Adelio walk down the hallway quietly and go outside the sapphire palace while happily hums because he successfully go outside the palace for the first time ever.

Adelio didn't even care that his feet taking his somewhere because his mind went to somewhere else.

Adelio finally snap out of it and he looking around to find that he not even in the sapphire palace anymore.

"Hah? Where am I?"

"Did I get lost in this huge ass palace" while looking around to find something he familiar with but did not find anything.

'oh damn I really lost, that's a bad sign'

'now how the hell can I go back this literally sucks'

"Oh well imma trust my feet, feet take me back to the sapphire palace" as adelio said that his feet begin to take him somewhere that could get his life chance Forever.

____________

Fun Facts!

- The maid that saw adelio laughing like a crazy person, begin to think all day what their prince laughing about.

- Adelio sometimes space out a few hours or more.

- Adelio has been to outside before but always get caught by the servants before he even steps his foot outside the palace.

____________

Heloo everyone! I know that I made adelio thought that much but isn't that his thoughts? No? Okay and I probably need to improve my writing skills because it's became even sucks.

I hope you guys have great day!