Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin

Adelio POV

"I'm getting rip tonight, rip my sleep ay~" I anime cry at the sight Infront of me.

"Whyyyyy~"

"This shit ain't real are they? Let me slap my cheek" I slap my cheek really hard.

"Ok, this shit is real"

I then go to my desk that is fill with stack of paperworks and I start do the work.

"Claude that bastard, how dare he fill up my entire desk with this stupid ass of paperwork"

"I hope he die" I pause when I realized what I said.

"AH SHIT- I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAID THAT THING"

"SORRY CLAUDE, I HOPE YOU FORGIVE MY STUPID ASS"

After a few minutes, I already calm down, I sigh and continue to do the paperwork for hours since I want to finish all of it.

"And~ done!" I get up from the chair and crack my bones to let out a satisfying crack.

"Ow- my ass is hurt after I sit for who know how long- and since I'm done with this shitty thing. I'm going to give it to Claude"

I grab the paperwork and walk out the door and go to claude office.

________________________

3rd POV

A knock can be hear at outside the door of Claude office. Claude who is focus doing the paperwork, just say come in without turn his head from the paperwork.

"Come in"

Adelio come in with a lot of paperwork in his hands then he put the paperwork at Claude desk.

Claude just sigh when he sees the paperwork and look at Adelio who is going to walk out of his office.

"Wait" Adelio stop and turn to Claude.

"Yes, your majesty?" Adelio tilt his head.

Claude notice a visible dark eyes back at Adelio eyes and he begin to questions himself, did Adelio get enough sleep.

Claude still staring at Adelio for a minute and Adelio kinda get uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Umm- is there anything you want, your majesty? If you don't- may I excuse myself?"

Claude snap out of it and said. "No but tonight I'm going to come to your office"

"May I ask why is that?"

"Its nothing- I just want to come" Claude continue his work.

"Is that so? Then may I excuse myself, now?"

"Do as you please"

Adelio bow and walk out the door. When the door close, Claude look at the door and just stared at it for who know how long.

________________________

Adelio POV

I hurriedly close the door and walk toward my desk and slam my hands on the desk.

"WHAT THE- but before that let me just made pit of hell (my office) soundproof first" I snap my finger then continue what I'm going to say.

"Ok, ahem- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! DID HE JUST SAID HE GOING TO MY OFFICE TONIGHT?!"

"AHHDHSJDHKDSHKDHJX"

"Ok ok, Calm down Adelio, calm down. Maybe he just want to come and visit that's all, yeah...maybe he just want to visit"