Chapter 19 - Tea Party

3rd POV

Athanasia is having a tea party with some people from noble house because Claude didn't let Athanasia get out from the palace. So Athanasia invite them to having a tea party in her garden that Claude build for her.

Meanwhile, our main character is at the library cause there's nothing to do in pit of hell, he said.

"Hmm, this book sure is interesting. I want it" Adelio look at the title of the book and it said 'Never Underestimate Someone By Looks'

"I'm going to read it in my pit of hell after this" Adelio snap his finger and with that the book teleport to his office.

"Time to visit my cute naive little sister~!" Adelio smile while singing.

Adelio teleport to Emerald palace and before he could visit her, someone call him. Adelio turn around and saw Lily walk up to him with a ribbon in her hand.

"Blessings and glory upon the obelian empire" lily bow.

"Is there something that I could help with? Lilian York" Adelio raise his left eyebrows while both of his arms at the back.

"My apologies, if I interrupted you, your highness but could you give this to princess? She forgot about this" Lily shows ribbon to Adelio.

"Sure, why not? Plus I'm on my way to visit my little sister. I will give it to her" Adelio smile.

Lily beams while smiling. "Thank you, your highness" Lily give the ribbon to Adelio.

"You're welcome. Also you did not interrupt me" And with that Adelio walk away.

Lily eyes widen then smile. "I guess the prince is a good person"

~

"Athanasia"

Everyone turn their heads toward where the sound came from and to their suprise, the crown prince is walking to their direction.

All the ladies seems to be suprise by Adelio presence because the prince is always busy with the paperwork. Adelio is also known as the empire treasure with how he always finish work in time.

Adelio walk up to them then the roses petal flying behind Adelio, that make Adelio look like the prince from the fairytale.

'what with this dramatic entrance???' Athanasia confused.

Adelio stopped beside Athanasia and give her the ribbon. "Here, you forgot this. Lily said you put it on your desk then you forgot to take it"

"Ah! That's why I couldn't find it! Thank you, big brother" Athanasia smile happily.

"Your welcome" Adelio pat Athanasia head.

"Hmm? I thought you were busy with the paperwork?" Athanasia tilt her head.

"I am busy but I decide to take a little break and visit my cute little sister" Adelio smile.

'Nah, I lied. I didn't even take a break and more likely to run away from it'

"Ah! I forgot that I have to meet, father. Unfortunately I have to go maybe next time we have a little chat" Adelio teleport to Claude.

After Adelio gone, the ladies began to talked about how charming and handsome about the prince.

"Did you see what I'm seeing?"

"Am I dreaming?"

"Kyaa! The prince is so handsome!"

"I know right? He looks like from the fairytale that I've read!"

"I think I'm falling in love"

Athanasia just smile at them. 'it looks like big brother had their attention. I mean who wouldn't?'