My Darling (Request Side Chapter)

I'm going to make it modern Au and random, I hope you don't mind, bestie. And they are adult here.

•Anastasius X Adelio•

- Request by:

forgoTTen10pvie

~

3rd POV

A sound of someone making coffee can be hear in house and that person is Adelio.

A yawn escape Adelio mouth since it only 8 am and Adelio didn't get much sleep last because something happened.

Adelio sip his coffee after done making it. "Tasty as always" He nod in approved.

Adelio walk to the living room and turn on the TV to watch some news.

He sit on the couch while focusing on the news.

On the other hand, someone already awake and searching for his lover. When he woke up, he didn't feel someone beside him and he miss the warm of his lover.

He went downstairs and only to see his lover watching news. He then went behind him.

"Darling~ good morning~" He whisper in the ear and hug him from behind.

A shiver went down Adelio spine when he whisper in his ear.

He chuckle then sit beside Adelio.

"Stop doing that" Adelio glare at him.

"It can't be help when your attention was not on me but on that fucking TV" He glare at the poor TV who did nothing wrong.

"Well, Anastacius that TV has something interesting in it" Adelio said to that person who name Anastacius.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Anastacius roll his eyes.

"I'm bored"

"Hello bored, I'm Adelio" Adelio chuckle then sip his coffee.

Anastasius eyes brows twitch in annoyed but didn't say anything.

"Yess so we're at we're- in the- we're- LET'S GO TO THE BEACH EACH LET'S GO GET A WAVE"

"What's up with the TV? Is it broken or something?" Anastasius point at it.

"Shushhhh, it's not" Adelio still focusing on the TV.

"everybody clap your hands if you've got a broken heart just take a chance"

Anastasius just clap his hand because he got broken heart while Adelio just stare at him in disbelief.

'I can't believe him' Adelio shake his head.

"šäWãrAśęNàī KìMí sHöūJô ñÖ? böKù ÿARiçHiñ BįCChī ńO oSû YO"