Chapter 12

Not edited

Cattaleya's POV

"And as for you Leya, I pity you because your so gonna get dumped by Walter." she said with a smirk.
"Serena mind your own business." I said with a sigh.
"Well I just need to make sure that advice stick to your head."

She picked up my half bottle of Zobo and wasted it on my SHIRT, MY WHITE SHIRT. I just sat there shocked with my eyes closed.

"Serena what is your problem? " Giovanni voice thundered which made me flinch a little.
"This girl has serious problem." that's my defender, Zara.
"Zara it's okay" I finally found my voice.
"No o it can't be okay. Have you seen your shirt. I didn't have to look at it, I knew it was bad.

I know Zara would beat the hell out of her but that would entail one month suspension. Even though i would like to see Serena beaten up.
"Zara just leave her alone!" I said in a commanding tone and stormed out.
I went straight to the bathroom. I used the sink there to try to clean it but it was useless.

On my way to the class I bumped into someone. No other person than Walter.
" Are you blind or you lost your eyes? " I said angrily and walked past him.

"I heard what Serena did to you. I'm sorry" He said with guilt in his voice.
I'm definitely not buying that nonsense.

"Its really not your fault. Your sis is Sick and crazy. take her to the psychiatrist.

*******
It was few minutes to school over. I can't wait to remove this uniform. The bell rang for school over and I packed my bags and books using the back door out.

"Leya! Leya!" I heard my name from a distance. I used my eye to scan around the compound to see who was calling me. It was Giovanni.

"Leya I looked for you during break." He said trying to catch his breath from running.
"Just had to do something about the shirt."
"Let me escourt you to the gate since my driver isn't here yet."

As we were walking, a car slowed down beside us, It was Zara.

"Hello Otondo." She said waving her hand outside the wound down window.
I know she's referring to Giovanni.
"I want to believe your not talking to me." He said with a dead serious face.
"If your name is otondo, then feel free to answer."
"Giovanni don't mind her." I said getting into the car.
"Bye Dear." he said with a beautiful smile.
"Bye." I said and waved at him
Zara's way of saying bye is by showing her middle finger and mouthing Fuck you.
_____________
Zobo is tea gotten from hibiscus flower.
Serena is seriously something else

Please Show love😊💟
Have a nice day