Chapter 24

Elena POV

He seriously asked her to be his girlfriend and she fucking said yes.

"Get me something stronger" I told the bar tender.

"Ma you can't have any other thing till you pay your outstanding bill." He replied

I've been waiting for years for him to ask me out and this girl he just met a month ago, just caught his interest.

She's definitely using voodoo

I sat there ignoring Walters call. I know I am angry at him but he's my only ticket home safely. I'll just call him when I'm ready to go home.

"Hi, you attend Golden stars academy, right?" A slim girl in brown braids asked.

"Yea?"

"My name is Halima, and you are?"

"Elena"

******
I woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room.

I tried to remember what happened last night but my memory could only recall me meeting someone. Was I kidnapped? Where's Walter?
I started looking for my phone.
Then the door opened, revealing the girl from last night.

"Good morning, take this" she said and stretched aspirin to me with water.

"How did I get here?"

"You were to weak to go home so I brought you here"

"Where are my clothes and my phone?"

"You vomited on your clothes and here is your phone" she stretched my phone to me.

I tried calling Walter.

"So you kept rambling about this girl that took your crush" she  continued
"What was that all about?" She asked.

"I can't even remember but one of the reasons I went to that club was because if this girl that stole my man. He just met her a month ago for Christ sake."

"So what do you wish to do to them?"

"I'll just confront her tomorrow at school?"

"Seriously confront her?" She said and laughed.

"So what do you suggest?"

"I think you should teach her an unforgettable lesson. I have a long list on my mind."

"So are you going to help me?"

"Of course it would be my utmost pleasure." She grinned mischievously.

I seriously don't t connect well with this girl but we could give her a try.

*******
Walter POV

I couldn't even get a proper sleep yesterday night because Elena stormed out on me when told her Leya was now my girlfriend.

I had to look for her though but that would be after school.

Bestie 😍❣️🌹 is calling.......

I picked up immediately

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I need you to pick me up before you go to school, I'll text you the address" with that she dropped the call.

I received a message notification. I managed to navigate my way through there. When I got to the house that had the address I called her. The house looked more for a middle class kind of people. Elena entered the car.

"Who's house is that?"

"Good morning to you too" She said in a tired tone.

"I thought you rolled with the high class girls"

"She's a new friend, can you drive. I need to sleep"

"Do you know how worried you made me?" I said staring at her but she kept on avoiding my eyes.

"I thought Leya is your girlfriend, please worry about her"

"What do you mean? You're my best friend and a sister to me, I have all right to worry"

"Just drive please"

"This car isn't moving until you tell me why you ran" she didn't reply me for close to 3 minutes.

"I believe you don't want to say it now but you'll eventually say it right?" I continued.

"Right. Can we go?"

"Elena you're my best friend and I care so much about you. If leave me I might slip into depression, honestly. Please don't do that again"

"I won't" she said and smiled

I kissed her forehead and drove back home.

_________________________________Elena can be good when she wants to though 🌝😊.

Vote and comment.

Favy❣️