Chapter 4

The so called boss turned out to be Walter. Jeez he looks so cute when his hair is wet.
"Are you stalking me?"
"Leya get into the car. Please you'll get cold."
"Don't worry my house isn't that far from here."
"Leya, your lieing. Get into the car please."
"No."He picked me up in a bridal style like I weighed nothing. I was about to shout then he gave me that dont-you-dare look. He opened the passenger door and dropped me in then he entered.
"I don't know why your so stubborn." I didn't answer him I just looked out the window.
"Take." He said and nudged me. He was handing me a towel to dry myself
"Thanks I don't want it."
"Leya take the towel and dry yourself."
I snubbed him
"would you just take the freaking towel already!!" He raised he's voice. I looked at him and anger was written all over he's face. I took the towel reluctantly and started drying my hair and body. I told the driver the direction to my house.

Finally we got to my street,I told the driver that I was okay there but deep down I wasn't. I didn't want to trek home but I have to if I wanted to get out of this jerk's car.
"Leya,he can take you to your house gate."
"No,am fine here. it isn't far from here and rain isn't falling again." I opened the car door to get out before he would pull me again.
"You know saying THANK YOU is an act of appreciation." I muttered a thank you and left.

Have a nice day ahead.