Chapter 3

Finally, it is Friday the last day for school in the week and our sport day.
The sport master made us to run round the field many times all in the name of warm up. After the warm up the sport master announced our up coming inter-house/school competition which was in the next four month so we had to start working. We all went to our different houses am in green house, I don't know how I ended up here cause the house kinda sucks.

------
The bell went for school over. I ran to my class and picked up my schoolbag to head home, I was looking forward to lazy and boring weekend at home. As i was approching the gate to leave someone pulled me by my wrist. I was ready to give that human being a re-sounding slap, I turned around and my eyes met with Walter's eye. All the anger just melted away.
"What?"
"Tommorrow is my birthday..."he said with a smile showing of he's dimple
"ohh happy birthday in advance"I said and started walking away
"Leya,I am inviting you for my party tommorrow and I will like it if you'll be there."  I stopped on hearing that and turned around
"Thanks for the invitation. I'm not coming." I turned around again.
"please leya"
"I'm sorry but am going to be very busy"
"busy doing what?" I know that's Zara's voice. I thought she had home,I turned around to answer her
"I'm just going to be busy"
"busy sleeping and being lazy throughout the weekend"
"yea that's something"I muttered and started walking again
"Don't worry Walter she'll come" I hadn't gone far so I could still hear them
"Zara I said no am not going and that's final."I glared at Walter then started walking home.

Can this day get any better? Rain started falling and I had used my transport fare to eat. Well I'll just walk to the nearest bus stop and wait there. As i was walking a car slowed down in front of me.The driver wound down the window to talk to me
"Aunty,My oga say make you enter the car(My boss said you should enter the car)" I got a bit scared cause trekking on Lagos street you're exposed to anything. So I just ignored and kept on walking. The car slowed down again and someone came out from the car. I was about to run then a hand held me back and turned me around.

Good morning dearies
How was this chapter😊?