Chapter 14

Cataleya pov
"Leya get your lazy ass of that bed we are going out" Zara said as she was entering the room.
It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was about entering my beauty sleep before this mega phone came with her announcement.
" Well what has that got to do with me" I asked lazily still lying face down on the bed.

I felt a sharp lasting pain on my butt. I jumped up in reaction to the slap.
"Chizaram are you high?" I asked still rubbing my butt.
"I said we are going out. Was it really that painful" she said walking backwards towards the room door.
"Maybe I should show you how painful" I said and ran after her.
She ran straight to the sitting room.
"Zara, leave me alone na" Jidenna said while trying to get Zara off his back
"An angry bird is pursuing me" Zara said still holding Jidenna while I tried to catch her but she kept on escaping.

I eventually got tired then went back to the room and laid down. Few minutes later I heard the door open.
"Leya my love, you know I love you so much. I'm sorry, but please were getting late for the pool party" Zara said sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Really?" I sat up immediately at the mention of pool because it had been long I swam.
"Yea. So let's just forget about the slap" she smiled in a cheeky way
I rolled my eyes and then I remembered I didn't pack any swim suit.
"Let's stop at my house and pick up my swim suit" I suggested
"Nope don't worry I could give you one" she said opening her wardrobe and searching for something.
"Those your swim suit ehh"
"Wetin happened (what happened) ? She said turning to look at me.
She threw me a two piece bikini.
"No o, I can't wear this" I said throwing it back to her.
"But you have some banging hips"
"Main reason I won't wear it"
"Sorry o Holy Mary" she said lifting her hands in a mocking way.

She finally brought out the most decent swim suit of all her ashawo (prostitute) looking swim suit.
It was a one piece swimsuit with a deep vee back style.
I was already dressed while Zara was bathing. Zara's phone was ringing, I peeped at the phone and I saw a name I never expected. Giovanni.

"Zara your phone is ringing" She stepped out and picked up her phone answering the call. After some minutes she hanged up.

" I thought you guys hated each other" I said pointing accusingly at her
"Hate is a strong word, we don't just agree on some major things. And he's actually cool tho." She said while dressing up
"So why did he call."
"I invited him to the pool party too"
" Nice, I'm really surprised tho."
"I also invited Walter" My eyes widened at the mention of Walter.
" You know I have been avoiding him ever since I shouted at him."
"You guys can iron things" Zara said will a shrug and i just sighed.

We entered into the gates of the hotel. Damn this place is so pretty. I saw Zara wave at someone, I followed behind and she hugged the guy.
"Zara this is Femi my church member and friend"
"Femi, my sis from another mum" I shook Femi's extended hand and gave him a small smile. We entered the pool place that was full with many people and loud Nigerian music blasting from the speakers.

I and Zara went to change to our swim suit. I had a hard time wearing the swimsuit because it was kind of tight.
"Are you giving birth in there?" Zara whined
"You can go I'll be at your back" I replied and I heard her footsteps going.
I tried the swimsuit again and it was almost entering when I heard footsteps, followed by the door locking. My heart raced as I walked quickly to the door and tried opening it, it was locked. I started banging the door.
"Help"

------------------------------------------------Sorry for the long delay guys. My phone spoilt and I got so busy with school stuffs, but I'll try to be updating regularly.
Check out my new book
"Upside down"

Also, drop your thoughts don't forget to vote
Thanks. Love you all❣️