Chapter 22

Flashback

2years ago

"Uncle David, I want to ask you something"

"Ask me anything"

"I was trying to ask Mum, but she's too tired" The girl said playing with her fingers.

"Go on and ask" David persuaded her.

"My friends said I am an ironing board."

"Why?"

"They said I don't have breasts and bum bum"

"So?" David said licking his lower lips.

"They said it would only grow if a man or boy touch me there. Are they correct?" She asked skeptical and innocent of what she was getting herself into.

David strolled to the bedroom door and locked it.

"They are very correct, infact I could help you now" he said while taking steps towards her and the girl kept going back until her back hit the wall.

"Ok? But mummy said....."

"Forget what mummy said. I'll help you, you don't need to tell your mum and by tomorrow your friends won't laugh at you again.'

He took her hand and forcefully pinned it on the wall   above her head, while using the other hand to rip her gown. He threw her on the chair and had his way with her. She shouted for help but no one came to her rescue.

"You can get out of my room" David said smiling

"Uncle David my leg is paining me" she said trying to limp

" Are you deaf? I said get out" he said pulling her harshly out of his room.

*********
Present

"Tell Benji, Zara is here" Zara told the bar tender at the club.

"Mr Benjamin is busy" the bar tender replied

"Take this and go and tell him I'm here" Zara said and slipped #3000 naira to him.

The bar tender came back a few minutes later.

"He said you should come upstairs."

Zara went upstairs to the private lounge. She saw Benji sitting with half naked girls.

"Zara baby. What brings you to my side of town today" he asked while scratching his beards.

"Can you clear the room" she said referring to the half naked girls.

"Ok babies. Daddy got to work right now but I'll be back." He said then kissed each of them.
Zara felt disgusted looking at them.

"So how can Benji help you"

"I need information"

"You left for 6 good months. Zara I no even see your brake light ( I didn't even catch a glimpse of you). And now you want information. Ra Ra o( no o)"

"Benji" she said dragging his name and smiling sweetly at him.

"What" his walls crumbling slowly

"I know just what you want and I can give you. Just tell me what I need to hear" she said running her fingers up and down his bare chest.

"No problem" He said smiling like he had just won a jackpot.

"Did anyone come here to ask if me"

"You're not doing it well na, come closer"

"Answer or I stop" She said allowing her fingers to linger close to his third leg.

"One oyibo girl and that your friend wey follow you come the first day you come here. (A white girl and your friend that followed you the first time you came here)"

"Halima" Zara said and froze.

"Continue na" Benji whined

"I have to go now" she stood up and left. She stopped at the door

"Did you sell weed to them?" Zara inquired.

"Yes, they were willing to buy at any price."

Zara dialed the number that texted her in Sunday. It was ringing and the person picked.

"Halima?" Zara asked faintly

"Nice of you to finally remembered me" a voice replied from the other side of the phone.

_________________________________Who is halima?😳
What connection do they have?

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

#saynotorape

Favy❣️
Love you all