Chapter 27

Zara POV

I have been in the house undergoing therapy. My mum made sure she got rid of all forms of drugs she saw in my room.

The past week has be painful because when I'm craving for it, it wouldn't be within my reach.

I haven't even seen Leya after the day I confronted her. I heard they found drugs in her bag and she had been suspended. I know this was a set up because Leya is the last person to ever get exposed to drugs, she barely goes anywhere.

I was watching a movie on Netflix when I received a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Benji's corner. 4pm.

I already knew it was Halima but I didn't know why she was doing all this. Though I'll have to find a way to go out from this house arrest.

"Mum I want to go and see Leya" I poked my head in the kitchen and asked.

"Can't Leya come here?"

"Mummy na. Please I'll be fast I promise"

She stood there contemplating before agreeing. I didn't bother to change my clothes, I went out and got my driver.

"Madam where we dey go?" If I tell him Benji's corner he will tell Mum.

"ShopRite mall"

"Ok Ma"

After a few minutes, we got there and I got down.

"I'll be back soon"

I trekked backward and entered the street that leads to my actual destination. In a few minutes I was there.

As I entered the club. I received a message from the same unknown number to come to the VIP lounge. I climbed upstairs and the girl on hoodie signaled me to come.

I thought I was going to be meeting Halima. The girl on hoodie is chubby, while Halima has always been slim.

"Hey" I tried to talk to the girl but she didn't reply.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and Leya entered the VIP lounge and came to seat with us.

"As usual the late one" the girl on hoodie said and revealed her face.

"Halima" I and Leya said in unison.

I stared at her. She looked like she had been through a lot. The scars all over her face.

I was shocked when she revealed that she was raped that day we locked her in the male toilet. I was so ashamed that I made her have this amount of hatred for me. I was too ashamed to even say anything so I just listened.

Immediately she finished telling us she came back for revenge. I stood up and left immediately not even waiting for Leya. I can't deal with Leya's questions now.

"Madam you no buy anything for the shop?" My driver said as I entered the car.

"Your work is to drive not monitor. Now drive." I said rudely and he started the car.

*********
Leya POV

I bought myself a cold soft drink on my way back from Benji's corner. Damn that place should be a strip club not a normal club. The amount of girls that roam there half naked is unexplainable.

The government are still giving him licence to run that place sef.

"Kemi Welcome" the gate man greeted me as he opened the gate for me.

"Saraki, thank you."

As I entered I saw a car that isn't my mum's but looks a lot familiar. Like I know this car somewhere or maybe my mum has visitors.

The front door was opened so I just pushed it and stepped in.

I was faced with 3 pair of eyes. My mum, Walter and a man.

"Mum, good evening"

"Omo mi (my child), sit down."
My mum told me.

"Walter what are you doing here?" Walter couldn't answer me, he just stared into a space.

"Mummy I don't understand na"

"Kemisola I said sit down" my mum instructed and I sat down.

"So" my mum sniffed while the older looking man shakes his head

"Kemi, this man is your father and that boy is your brother Mide." I gasped.

"No mummy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but that boy is Walter and he is my boyfriend."

"He is your brother, I wanted to tell you when I first saw him here" my mum cried.

"Mummy no na. He can't be Mide, and this man my father"

"They are. And...." My mum sniffed.

"They are here to carry you back" I and Walter turned to look at my mum confused.

"Dad?" Walter interrupted by his father, our father shushed him.

"What do you mean carry me back. I'm not leaving here. I have a life here."

"Kemi you have to"

"Mummy you're coming too abi?"

"Dear ....." My father tried to reach out to my hands, but I slipped them and went close to my mum

"Mummy are we not going together?"

"Kemi, I'm not your mother"

That was the last thing I heard before I saw darkness.

_________________________________
Too much news in one evening. Na wa o

Anyways don't forget to tell me what you think in the comment box and don't forget to tap the star.

Love y'all
Favy❣️