Chapter 19

Cataleya POV

"Who was that boy?" My mum questioned as I entered.

"You scared me Mum." I whined.

"I'm asking you a question." My mum said more sternly.

"He's just my friend at school" If I say boyfriend my Mum, might just kill me.

"Be careful, be very careful o, there's food in the kitchen" My mum replied and left to her room.

I couldn't eat because I had already eaten out. I laid down in the bed remembering my outing with Walter.

He kissed me and I was shocked so I couldn't kiss back. He pulled away looking at me. I was confused but I definitely enjoyed the kiss, so I pulled him down with his shirt and kissed him again. This time it was longer then he pulled away.

"Ever since you sat down on the same table with me during break on my first day, I fell." He said staring into my eyes.

Gosh, he's handsomeness became more pronounced.

"That is too dramatic, we dey naija (We are in Nigeria)" I said rolling my eyes.

"Not too dramatic for my love"

*******
"You're still sleeping? We are late!!"

I woke up to the sound of my mum's voice. I sat up and looked at the time it was 8:30. We were already running late for the second service church. I ran into the bathroom, did the necessary. I wore a straight Ankara gown with my black high sandals. 

" This girl what are you still doing?" My mum shouted from  downstairs.
I quickly picked my bag and ran downstairs. I locked the door and entered the car.

After church ended, my mum had to attend a women meeting so I sat in the car waiting for her. I realized that i had slept off thinking of Walter and I checked my WhatsApp and saw several messages from him. I went through my status and saw a familiar picture, with a the caption " had fun with my love

"This boy don kill me." I said with my mouth slightly open. Then I heard a knock on the window. Did he have to show up now.

"David what do you want?" I said winding the window down.

"How could you just come to church and not greet your church boyfriend" he said with a mischievous grin.

"Church what? Abeg calm down let God use you."

"God is already using me as your boyfriend"

"Why are you here?"

"To see you. You came late today"

"It was quite obvious"

"Seems it's time for me to take my leave" he said sighting my mum coming towards the car.

"Bye, thanks for the regular checking up on me" I said with a smile, despite my attitude towards him, he still comes close.

"Stop acting like you're good, you're welcome anyway. I love you but Jesus loves you more." He said with his signature smile and left. He greeted my mum on the way.

_________________________________David is really sweet🤗🤗
Hope you liked this chapter
Drop a vote and comment on what you think about it.

Favy❣️