Chapter 15

Walter POV

Zara called me this morning and invited me to a pool party, I really didn't feel like going out today but she said Leya would be there. So that is my chance to apologize for Serena's awful behavior.

I haven't really been understanding her these days, she's a lot more clingy than usual. I prepared and packed my swim suit.

When I went downstairs I saw Serena watching a Korean drama.

"Hey, I'm going out I'll be back by evening" I said to her while making my way to the door
" Where are you going?" She asked curiously
" For a pool party?"
"Can I come with please?"
" But you're clearly enjoying your K-drama."
"I can always watch it later" she said running upstairs to get ready. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

Few minutes later we reached the hotel Zara told me the party was holding. I turned to Serena to give her a full warning.
"Serena don't do anything crazy"
"Nigeria sure has some really fine places though" she said looking around
" Serena did you here what I said" I said snapping my fingers in her face.
" If they ask for crazy I'll sure give them crazy."

We went to the pool side and we saw Giovanni. We did a little bro greet and talked about a few things before I went to change to my swimsuit. On my way out of the changing room. I saw Zara with Leya they were speaking to a guy before they left in the direction of the changing room.

So minutes later Zara came out but I didn't see Leya. Giovanni waved his hand to get her attention so she could come to use.
"Hello guys" she said with a big smile hugging me. Damn she actually had a fat ass for that slim body of hers. I Shaked the thought of my head.
"Zara where's Leya" Serena asked and I turned to her being surprised by her sudden concern.
"That is none of your business." Zara hissed at Serena, and they kept staring at one another with saucy looks.
"Girls, take your fight some where else, we are here to party" Giovanni said shouting the party in a high-pitched voice.
Okay sometimes I think this guy is gay.

"I'll be right back, let me get my drink refilled." Serena said standing up.
"Zara, how about Leya" I asked because she hasn't come out since.
"Maybe being shy of showing us how sexy she is in a swimsuit." She said with a shrug.
This girl seriously embarrasses people. Few minutes later Serena came back and Leya wasn't out yet.
I decided to go and look for her myself. I went to the front of the girls changing room and waited for like 5 minutes she still wasn't coming out. So I courageously entered praying that no girl will see me. I heard banging of door and cry for help. I went to the last stall where the banging was coming from and unlocked the door, Leya ran out fast but I was faster to catch her. I tried calming her down cause she was crying. I think she's scared of closed places. She finally calmed down. She washed her face and murmured a thank you.
" It fine" I said still stroking her back.

We went out to join the others.
"Hey what happened" Zara asked as soon as we reached there.
"I don't know someone locked me in"
"Sorry" Zara said hugging her
After some time she was smiling and alright.
She, Giovanni and Zara were playing pool ball in the water while I just sat at the edge of the water drink my fruit juice and admiring Leya. Zara was right she really looks sexy in swimsuit. Like look at those thick African hips and ass. I Shaked the thought off and went to join them.

It was 7pm and the party had ended and it was time for us to all go. As we made our way to the gate. Zara and Giovanni were arguing about something, Serena was watching TikTok on her phone while I and Leya were walking at the same pace and not talking which looked really awkward.
" Hey, I'm sorry for shouting at you the other day" She said breaking the awkwardness.
" No it's fine, I understand you were angry." I said shrugging with a smile.
" So we are good right"
" Yes we are" and I hugged her.

We all reached the gate finally and found our way home.

----------------—————————
Heyy guys.
I hope your day is going great.
So who do you think locked Leya?
Seems someone is having a crush on Leya🌝🌝

Tell me what you think in the comment section. Ensure you vote.
Love you all❣️