Chapter 2

I put my ear phones on and I played Jealous by Fireboy. I entered the school and headed for my class. As i was about to enter the class someone pulled me back and hugged me. Yea that's bestfriend Chizaram you can call her Zara. I hugged her back. We pulled away after some minutes.
"Hey girl,hwfar"
"am fine" I said with a smile
"have you heard of the newest hottest guy in school" she likes gist to much
"sorry,I really don't care" she started staring at something at my back and blushing her cheeks out. I turned around to see a guy dripping with cuteness. shit he's cute, and those pink lips were tempting. What the hell? I can't belive am checking out that guy.
"Hey bitch snap out of it"I tried to call her back from dreamland
"OMG he's so cute"
"yea yea yea,let's go to class"
"He's name is Walter and he's a half caste just like you"
she the only one that knows am a half caste. I don't look like one. I look just like my mum brown skin, Black hair . I look like a pure Nigerian.
"whatever"

We went to class. After 5 more periods the bell rang for break time. I packed my book and started heading for the canteen with Zara tagging behind and blabbing about the new guy. I had to block my ears with music. We took our food and started approching our table then all of a sudden Zara stopped talking.
"So you finnally decided to keep quiet eh"
"Look"I traced where her eyes were. That jerk was on our table and many girls kept on sending him flirty looks, funny enough he wasn't even answering them he was just engrossed in the book he was reading. I decided to walk up to him and tell him to stand up but Zara held me back.
"are you just gonna let that newbie take our favourite spot" I asked with a bit of anger in my voice.
"well we can always change our sit"she gave me pleading eyes
"am just gonna talk to him" I left before she could say anything
"Hello Mister your on my table" I said tapping him. He didn't even move an inch. hmm see this oyibo oh
"Please can you stand up" he looked around the table like he was looking for something
"sorry miss i didn't see your name on the table and am not moving an inch from here"
He's so stubborn. I sat down across him and he smiled. What the hell? don't smile I'm furious right now.
"I'm Walter"He said without taking has nose out of the book
"Yes Mr popular I know"
"So what's your name"he closed the book and started eating
"Cattaleya you can call me Leya"
"that's a nice name"The bell went for break over. I stood up quickly and left the canteen to avoid anymore questions.

******
After 4 more periods it was school over. That's the bell am always looking forward to hear. I packed my books into my bag, told Zara bye then I left for home. When I got home Mum wasn't back yet. I  ran upstairs had my afternoon bath then I wore a black short with a red jersey. I went to the kitchen, found my self something to eat and started doing my assignment. I slept off before mum came home.

Good morning Dearies
Please as you read don't forget to vote and share. Thank you