Chapter 8

Walter looked stunningly hansome and breathtakingly cute.
"Zara, I'll be right back, I want to go and meet Walter." I said standing up. She gave me the your-seriously- leaving-me-with-this-jerk look.
"I'm coming with you." Zara said standing up.
We walked to where he was standing talking to a girl, which I assume is his sister or girlfriend.
"Hello Mister, happy birthday." I said tapping him. He turned around  and I could tell he was suprise to see me. He squeezed me all in the name of hug, after some minutes he pulled away.
"Leya I thought you said you weren't coming."
"I had a last minute change of mind."
"Zara, how are you?"
"I'm fine, Happy birthday dear." She smiled and hugged him.
"So you really made this stubborn girl come?"
"Yea, but it was really hard." she said and chuckled.
"Hello am right here." I said snapping my fingers in their face.
"Walter did we call anyone's name?"
"No, we didn't." Then she have me that ehen look. "Leya am going to have a drink."

"Please, Don't take any thing that will make you high(drunk). I just had to remind her before she gets drunk. I don't have strength to carry anyone or deal with someone's act this night.
The girl who he was talking to earlier, cleared her throat to announce her presence.
"Leya this is Elena, my best friend and sister." He said referring to the girl. She streched her hand and i shook her.
"Nice to meet you Elena." She just nodded and walked away. Walter pulled me inside his house. As we entered the sitting room two boys whose eyes were glued to the TV turned to us sharply and gave us a puzzled look. I recognize the dark boy. He's Festus, our senior perfect boy, he's a wicked senior.
"So Walter who is this melanin princess?" The blondie asked. He's definitely not from here, his British accent says it all.
"Must you flirt with every girl?"
"Nope. I just flirt with the pretty ones" He said and winked at me with a smile. I had to smile back for courtesy sake.
"Cattaleya this is..." He got interrupted by the blondie.
"Alexander, you can call me Alex or Xander." He just copied that from triple X. Copy Copy. Walter rolled he's eyes at him.
"He's also my best friend" Walter continued.
"Nice to meet you beautiful." Alex said with a smile. This guy just like shinning his teeth. That wicked senior can't even look at me, he just focused on whatever he was doing on his phone. Well he knows I won't answer him. Nonsense.
"Thanks" Walter pulled me away from their presence.
"Where are you pulling me to?" I tried removing my wrist from his grip.
"Somewhere."

We got to the indoor pool at the back of the house. The water was so clear I felt like pulling my clothes and jumping inside but no way, I won't do that.
"Come on let's talk." He said gesturing for me to seat on the bench near the pool.
"We could have talked in your sitting room."
"I could barely hear a thing cause of the loud music." This boy is a first class lair.  I could hear perfectly well there.
"You don't mean it." I said with sadcarsm dripping out of every word. He rolled his eyes. Yes, sweetheart I know you lieing.
"You look prettier in mufti."
"Yea I know."
"Is that how to say thank you?"
"Why should I say thank you?"
"Cause I complimented you."
"Well I didn't I ask for it" I gave him one of my innocent smile. The music switched from 🎵Shape of you🎵 by Ed Shereen to 🎵Bolanle🎵by IVD x Zlatan.

Walter stood up and started dancing while I have him the what-is-this-one-doing-look. He looked at me and gestured for me to follow him and dance, but no way I cant embarass myself. Let me be honest here he can really dance even more than me. Like am wowed. After some time the music switched to Motigbana by Olamide.
"I see you were amazed by my amazing dancing skills. He said sitting down. Yes I wasn't just amazed I was dazzed
"Why would I, your dancing skills are so poor. Don't try that outside you'll get laughed at,"
"You can't decieve me babe I saw that puzzled face." I rolled my eyes
"One day your eyes will fall off cause of to much rolling."
"Haha....very funny." I said dryly. " So how did you know Nigerian dance"
"I'm on social medias and whereas I follow up Naira Marley and Zlatan Songs."
"So your part of those ones shouting Marlians up and down?"
"No I just vibe with their songs"
"You don't mean it, you didn't see Joeboy, you didn't see fireboy or Rema it's Naira Marley you saw." This boy no get eye ( This boy doesn't have eyes)
"Well that can't change my mind Naira Marley songs are Nice" I punctuated his sentence with a hiss
"This girl," He chuckled and shook his head.We talked about some other random things. OMG!! I haven't even checked the time since I got here. I reached for my phone in my along bag and brought out my phone. It's 6:30pm!!!! My mum is so gonna skin me alive.

NAIRA MARLEY AND FIREBOY
WHOSE SONG DO YOU VIBE WITH?
GOOD MORNING LOVELIES
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD