Chapter 10

It was Elena. What is she doing here in Nigeria.
"Elena, I'm so sorry f....." she interrupted me halfway.
"Keep your sorry to yourself please." she said and shoved me out of her way. What did i do to her?

I walked straight to my class. Zara was there. Finally!!
"Zara, why did you come late to school?"
"I woke up very late. It was even my mum that woke me up."
"I saw Walter's sister in this school."
"Walter has a sister?" ohh she wasn't there when Walter introduced her to me.
"Yea. speak of the devil." Zara turned to the direction of my eyes.

In front of the class stood Mrs Yemisi our principal and beside her was Elena. The whole class stood up and greeted our principal collectively.
"Good morning students" She said in her fluent voice which came out with a bit of Yoruba accent.
"This is your new classmates, her name is Elena Bierman. I would love you to treat her well and help her in every way you can to cover up for the weeks she missed." She continued then when she was done she left. Elena Bireman, but thats not Walters surname. The bell went for assembly. All the students where rushing to the assembly hall in order to escape the punishment of Senior Mmesoma for going late to assembly.

******
After 5 classes the bell went for break but no student of SS2A dare stands up from their seat to go out. Mrs Ann our Economics teacher was still in class teaching no one in particular cause no one is actually listening to her. Even if they were, I wasn't listening because I'm  hungry. Finally, she left the class but not without given us lot of assignment to deal with. I and Zara started heading to the canteen to eat. On the way we ran into Walter.
"Gooday ladies,"
"Gooday Mister." I said and we both laughed at ourselves.
"Zara how you doing?"
"I'm fine." She said and blushed a bit.
"Has someone been shot by a cupid arrow." I whispered in her ear and she pushed my face away playfully.
"What are you girls talking about?"
"I saw your sister in school?"
"You saw my sister?" He said in a surprised tone.
"Yes, Elena."
"Ohh, yea she insisted that she wants to school here, and I don't know why."
"Speak of the devil." Zara said with a smirk. Elena was approaching us.
"Hi girls," She said to I and Zara with a fake smile plastered on her face. We just smiled back and nodded our heads.
"Walter let's go eat lunch together." She said to Walter and made a puppy face.
"Elena, I have things to do and you have a lot of notes to copy. So why don't we ditch lunch today and finish our work."
"Ok." She said and groaned
"Ok ladies, see you later." He said with a smile that showed of his dimples. Elena gave me a murderous look and shoved Zara away. Zara was about to react but I held her back before she makes a scene.

We reached the canteen, bought our snacks and went to sit down in our favourite spot.
"Did you do anything to that girl?" Zara asked without taking her eyes of her phone. I know she's talking about Elena but I have to be sure.
"Which girl?"
"Elena."
"no o, I did nothing to her. She just started giving me attitude." Zara shrugged.
"Awwwn see my forever crush." She kind of shouted which attracted eyes to her.
"Zara, must you shout?"
"I didn't shout. See my crush," She turned her phone to face me. It was a picture of the popular Korean actor, Lee Min Ho.
"Isn't he just so handsome?" I rolled my eyes at her.
"He isn't as fine as Kizz Daniel."

Thats the picture of Lee Min Ho and Kizz Daniel

"Mo gbe(I'm finished), This girl don blind(This girl is blind)." She said and put her two hands on her head.
"Its the pure truth."
"Don't use that as an excuse for your blindness." She said and gave me a mocking smile.
"Idiot."
"Whatsup Girls." Giovanni said dropping his food and the table and drawing out a chair to sit.
"Who invited this one?" Zara asked with a stern look on her face.
"Zara,"
"Ki lo de?(What is it?)"
"je dara (Be nice)"
"I came to see Leya not you."
"Did we ask you?"
"Just saying." He said with a shrug. After minutes of silence, Zara finally broke the silence.
"Giovanni do you know Lee Min Ho?"
"I thought someone didn't want me here?"
"Just answer."
"Yes I know him, What happened."
"Well, someone said Kizz Daniel is more hansome than him."
"Who is that one without eyes?" He said and took a sip from his Pepsi.
"So I don't have eyes?" I said and slapped the back of his head.
"Ouch, that's painful." Zara just kept on laughing at our small drama.
"You deserve even more."
"Kizz Daniel is handsome but come on you can't tell me his more hansome than Lee Min Ho." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Your eyeballs will soon fall off. Keep rolling it."
"Haha very funny." I replied him dryly.
Zara and Giovanni started talking about celebrities. I don't even understand these two frenemies.

One minute they're arguing and the next minutes they're getting along perfectly. When I was done with my food, I decided to walk around the school a bit before break will be over.
"Guys, I need to stretch my legs a bit. Zara I'll see you in class."
"Hope we aren't making you uncomfortable." Giovanni asked with so much concern laced in his voice.
"Nah, not at all."
I left the canteen and headed for the indoor swimming pool, at least that's the only quiet place that I have my alone time.

Hmm😞😞😞😞 between Kizz Daniel and Lee Min Ho who is cuter or more handsome.

Kizz Daniel is a nigerian musician.
Lee Min Ho is the popular Korean actor.
Frenemies is actually a combination of two word which is friend and enemies😊.

So how was this chapter?
Don't forget your vote and comment means a lot to me. Thank you dearies😙😙