Chapter 4

The performance ends perfectly and Lisa is only brought back to reality when she is nudged by Rosé. She hadn't even realized that she had been shamelessly gawking for the whole duration of the performance."not a fan huh?"

Trying to play it cool, Lisa gives her best friend a dark look only to be replied to with a playful smile.  "It's called admiration," she points out before walking back to the bar, Rosé on her heels.

"So, it's a crush! Lisa Manoban has a crush. Damn never thought you had a thing for smaller girls with beautiful cat eyes." Rosé sings out teasingly as Lisa throws her head back, groaning in protest.

Thinking about how all this started, Lisa begins to throw the blame on herself, which she'll never admit out loud. If only she hadn't been so careless. Truthfully, it was a crush, if, by crush, one means having to feel infatuation or admiration for someone unattainable. It's also true that Lisa has openly stated hating said infatuation's music that is, until 2 years ago when said singer's music changed drastically and made Lisa regret having even talked trash against said person.

To be fair, how was she even supposed to know that the particular artist would suddenly throw a Zayn Malik transformation? Now that said artist is delving into the kind of music that Lisa is passionate about, the attraction is bound to happen and those cat eyes aren't helping her look away either. Well, she has to admit that those were assets that Lisa had already appreciated way, way back.

"When will you ever stop?" Lisa complains, eyeing her giggling best friend in disdain.

"When you admit that you do like her and secretly fangirl over her!" comes the obvious reply, a reply that has been said countless times ever since she was caught staring at photos and videos of said celebrity weeks ago. "Or do dirty things while staring at her photos," Rosé adds in a much lower tone but audible enough for Lisa to hear through the music in the background which brings back the deadly look on Lisa's face.

"Chaeng!" Lisa protests, eyes widening at the new accusation to which a grinning Rosé replies mockingly with a "Manoban!"

"You do know that she's still in the club, right?" Rosé suggests, eyeing the VIP section up at the second floor which isn't really anything because honestly unless the VIP patrons loiter around the balcony area then there is nothing to see. Lisa looks back at Rosé with annoyance before recognizing the mischievous look on her best friend's face, the kind of look that got Lisa drunk into oblivion, high, vandalizing private property, jumping out of fences, throwing eggs at her ex's house, and running for her life. That look meant trouble and trouble wasn't what Lisa is looking for tonight.

So this time, it is now Lisa doing the pulling as she heads out to the club's exit with a very reluctant Rosé. The rain was heavy and thankfully Rosé had brought her umbrella. Although it was small for two people it was enough to keep both their heads dry.

"I'm not going back to jail for stalking," she grumbles as Rosé counters with her usual 'live a little Lisa' and 'what's the worst that could happen Lisa' speeches but Lisa wasn't having it. They had work tomorrow at the radio station and being in trouble means burning money away, money which they badly needed to pay the bills.

"But she's the reason why I didn't bring you a date tonight. She's your date.. well sort of. So, we should go back and get your girl!" Rosé explains and Lisa is quick to retort with a number of reasons why that's the most absurd idea ever.

But even as they step on the bus, Rosé still wasn't letting go of it which is something Lisa is used to. Her best friend has this exaggeratedly positive mindset that anything can be achieved no matter how impossible which is actually a good thing.. until she's concocting this insane idea that Lisa should date her celebrity crush.