Chapter 10

"Do it," Jennie suddenly says that even she is surprised at what she just blurted out carelessly again, those damn gummy bears! Maybe it was the thrill of the new experience or being unable to decline the expectant looks on their friends' faces that made Jennie say so. Or maybe it was those attractive doll eyes paired with that devilishly sexy smile and then again that smooth expanse of skin her lips will be tasting in a minute. Besides, her audience have only reduced to their small group since most of the people are passed out in whoever's room they've passed out on, just like a still unconscious Bambam in the corner.

Lisa offers her the lime as she gently bites onto it while Lisa faces her fully, knees on the sofa positioned on both sides of Jennie's legs. Jennie's back hasn't completely settled down on the sofa when she feels Lisa's hand slip under her dress and slide upwards, hiking up the fabric to expose her (Rosé's) bare stomach. Jennie's breathe hitches at the contact of Lisa's palm against her skin. Silently, she thanks Rosé for taking care of her well-toned body as much as Jennie does to her own because it surely is a confidence booster. However as soon as she feels mentally prepared to take the next step, her heart pounds hard at the sight of Lisa hovering above her.

"Relax," Lisa softly whispers and Jennie realizes just how tense she is. She steadies herself when Lisa's gaze holds her own. Lisa's hands continue to push the fabric upwards, stopping just underneath her breast and even as she lets go, Jennie could still feel the heat from the contact of Lisa's fingers leaving a trail on her bare skin.

Shrieks of delight erupt from their drunk group masking Jennie's surprised noise coming from her throat when she feels the cold liquid being poured on her stomach, pooling in her belly button and slowly spilling on her sides. Looking down, her eyes flutter at the sight of Lisa lowering her head down to suck on the liquid. Jennie bites hard on the lime to fight the moan her body is unconsciously wanting to do. But this proves hard to do when she feels Lisa's tongue gliding against her skin, her hands gripping Jennie's sides to hold her in place. Jennie's insides twist as she feels Lisa's lower lip dragging upwards towards the salt placed just above her stomach. Lisa darts her tongue to lick it before crawling her way up to meet her at eye-level, her hand now on both sides of Jennie's head as she lowers herself down, tilting her head to the side to bite on the lime. Unintentionally, Jennie holds her breath as she feels Lisa's lips brush lightly against hers before parting.

Only then does she realize just how confidently natural Lisa was during the whole thing and Jennie wonders just how many times has Lisa done it with various other lucky people. The way her tongue moved so sensually against Jennie's body was already a preview to how skilled she was.

Brazenly, Jennie could only imagine just what it would be like to be underneath Lisa in different circumstances. The racy thoughts were enough to make her blush furiously and for once she is thankful for the alcohol covering it up.

Honestly, none of Jennie's few previous relationships have made her feel even as close to what she just felt. The sex was good, yes, but none of them had made both her body and mind go this crazy so effortlessly and that was only Lisa's lips on her skin. It was just so different. Lisa is different. She had never dated anyone like her. There was danger in those doll eyes and Jennie had never danced with danger before. For some reason, her current situation is waking up all sorts of desires she didn't even knew was inside her and that's just the thing she had avoided all her life.

Those were the very thoughts that continue to cloud her mind as Tequila slowly flows down Lisa's exposed skin. It was like watching something extremely delectable yet forbidden in front of her very eyes. Jennie's dry lips beg for even a small taste of it and that was more than enough for her to throw the very last ounce of control out the window as she gives in to her cravings. She drinks the smooth liquid, her head moving up and down as her tongue slowly runs across Lisa's flawless pale skin. When her lips reach the large bruise near Lisa's ribs she becomes gentle, careful not to inflict any pain. She then licks the salt off before looking up at the piece of lime in between Lisa's lips. It's probably the strong power of alcohol finally knocking her senses hard, but she ends up losing balance and falls halfway, her lips landing on the small curve on Lisa's neck, just above her collarbone having a wild reaction from their crazy friends. Besides, having only one hand mobile added a little bit of difficulty.