Chapter 5

It's weird, waking up in an unfamiliar place, next to an unfamiliar person with an unfamiliar feeling of living in someone else's body, which isn't that bad if you are lucky to get body swapped with someone who has nice assets. Not that Jennie hated her body, she loved her own body. Sure, although hard to believe, she had insecurities back in the day, as all teenagers do. And despite the fact that she grew up being complimented by people around her since the day she was born, there were still times when teenaged Jennie wished she was born with this and that. Of course, the thought lessens through time with the constant love and attention of her fans. Jennie Kim is now confident in her own skin. This then brings her back to the problem she is currently facing, this skin wasn't her own. Also meaning, goodbye confidence.

It sucked, her current position sucked. After her initial emotional outburst, which was very normal for anyone who has been through the same process, if ever there was anyone. Jennie slowly tries to sit up. There was a sharp pain on her upper arm, her ankle, her back, and her head. She had only realized that she... meaning Rosé's body has a head injury. Carefully, she swings her legs down the side of the bed when she pauses to study the person sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the chair next to her bed. 

She was pretty sure this girl's name started with the letter 'L' but she really couldn't remember the name so she settles with 'Yellow' instead

She was pretty sure this girl's name started with the letter 'L' but she really couldn't remember the name so she settles with 'Yellow' instead. It was because yellow has two 'L's in it.

 Yellow looked cute, Jennie has to admit that. The girl has long brown hair, and she has bangs that cover her small face.  Her face well Jennie thinks that she looks like a doll and she remembers how her eyes look adding to this doll feature of the girl. Her pale skin almost made Jennie re-think the nickname she had given and change it to 'Vampire' instead because truthfully only the fangs are missing. Jennie also noticed how her lips look it looks kissable- wait what?

Snapping out of her own thoughts, Jennie begins to map out solutions to her predicament. And among all of the solutions she has thought out only one thing remains the most important, she has to find her real body first. If she was trapped in Rosé's body, it could be possible that this girl's soul.. as absurd as it sounds could also be trapped in hers. When she achieves that first step then they could both try to figure out what to do next. 

Nodding determinedly to herself, she makes her way out as quietly as possible, passing by the other patient in the room who is still sleeping, limping slightly as she holds on to the walls with her uninjured hand. She makes it out slowly but surely, looking around and finding the exit. It was way too early in the morning, the sun wasn't up yet thus her grumbling stomach. In any normal 'Jennie Kim' day, Jennie would've been up, memorizing her lines with her health drink in hand and sitting in front of the mirror getting prepped for today's filming. Somehow, she doesn't really miss having to be woken super early only to be dolled up. What she does miss is her health drink, composed mainly of some greens like kale and spinach mixed with a variety of fruits. If most people have coffee when they wake up, Jennie has healthy smoothies and juices. So, maybe she sorts of regrets her decision of escaping without a clear plan, and when she reaches the lobby finally, her resolve starts to wane.