What's going on Update

Hey guys. I just want to start this off by apologising for my hiatus taking MUCH longer than planned.

Truth be told life got hectic.
Anyone who had been keeping up will know I'm pregnant, and as of today I'm 23 weeks.
It's been a amazing but hard ride.

The first three months I was throwing up 6-7 times a day. I was unable to keep food or fluids down at all and there was worry about my health and baby's health.

Thankfully that did eventually pass. I do still have days where my body rejects food and it's exhausting.

Baby, whom we have recently found out is a Girl, will be named Jennifer is doing amazingly now. They are very active ^.^

Now I am also a mother to an amazing 4 year old. And while she is very excited about being a big sister she is also emotionally and mentally nervous. As we all are.

So we've been working on some behaviour stuff so she can help express it in calmer ways but also have been spending more time just doing things together.

She is also preparing to attend big school next year and were having issues with her preschool slacking on their lessons. So we've been busy with that.

I am also still working throughout the pregnancy so a lot of my time is juggled between work, pregnancy and being a parent.

I am very lucky that my husband is extremely supportive and we've been doing it all together.

Now that brings me to my stories.
I don't want them to stop but I definitely have to be honest that I've felt nervous about updating. It's been so long since I've written that I have been scared it won't be as good anymore.
So while I can't promise an update within the next week I do plan on having some out in the very near future.
But before that I plan on going through and editing the chapters.
That's so I can:
-fix any mistakes I'd made writing it in the first place
-clean up any hard to understand parts
-but mostly to understand and remember where I was going with My stories

Now the edits shouldn't affect the story at all, they will be all minor fixes so you wouldnt need to reread.

I appreciate everyone who has been so patient waiting.
I do see the comments and the people reading my stories and that makes me so happy to know people still like it.

Wish me luck!