Appetite

Bangtan Pov:
To say they were pissed was an understatment.
Really and truly.

A few weeks had passed since they'd gotten the news of the award show and their schedule had been grueling. Jam packing so much into their day they barely had a moment to rest.

Ofcourse they knew it was going to be hard and as much as they wanted to dive under their while scratchy and cheap duvets of their beds they wouldn't in hopes of getting some recognition for their hard work as the deadline for the music show steadily approached.

It had already been an emotional start to the week with Y/N having to bid her brother Fin goodbye as he went back to Australia. Promising he'd be back and back for good in a few months, he'd apologised to the eight of them that he wouldn't be able to get back for their award show but congratulated them all for their hard work nonetheless.

But back to what the issue was.
Seven out of eight members were sat on the floor of the practice room during one of their only breaks of the day sculling bottle after bottle of cold water and snacking on the fruit manager Sejin had brought them earlier in the week.

Now where was Y/N?
Well she was getting her second fitting for the performance outfits currently.
At some point since their first fitting all seven had wanted to give a piece of their mind to Y/N's stylist.

Now this isnt Chan-Hee or Tee-Lin Y/N's hair or makeup stylists whom they knew she was quite close with, no this was "pin you by accident" "colour looks terrible on you" stylist that always seemed to think nothing they were to wear looked good on Y/N.

But that wasn't why they were angry at said stylist. No this came from the less than subtle way they had told Y/N she needed to lose weight.

Expecting Y/N to either blow up in anger or burst out crying it stunned them all when she just grumbled and ignored her stylists harsh words.

Though the boys kept an eye on her, slowly noticing the way she seemed to pick at her food, and eventually cut the sizes down by just under half their original size.

Jimin: Hyung we have to get her to eat, what if she is starving herself!
The small dancer worried sitting beside Namjoon

Namjoon: I know but what can I do stuff the food down her throat?
He was just as worried as Jimim, in fact this isn't the first time the seven of them had gone over ways to check on her. Ofcourse they'd tried encouraging her to eat at the start. But that just seemed to bother her.

Now they tried to do it in more subtle ways. Which included burning some of Yoongi's candles he'd had stashed away, cinnamon and apple pie scent floating through the air in their dorm. Scrounging together what money they had and buying snacks to try lure her, which Seokjin joked seemed like they were fishing and Y/N was a rare fish they struggled to catch.

Taehyung: WHAT IF WE BAKE A CAKE FOR A LOG? Then she will have to want to eat it with us!
Taehyung excitedly threw out his idea to the pond of thoughts the seven had voiced trying to find ways to help.

Jungkook was nodding his head ethusiastically, bouncing in his spot worried terribly for her health.

She looked perfect in his eyes and he didn't want her starving herself because the stylist said something that wasn't even true about her.

Sejin-nim: good evening bangtan!
The manager's voice pulled them from their pensive thoughts as he entered the practice room carrying a stack of files in his hands

The seven bowed greeting their manager as he crossed the small space between the entrance of the room and where they sat giving them his comforting warm smile