Our Stage~ Our Start Line Part 3

BANGTAN POV:

Namjoon: ouch! Quit poking me please

Jin: it's not my fault you break everything! Now stand still the stylist won't help us so I have no choice but to sew it myself.. where is Y/N-ssi?

Namjoon: it's not like I walked into the door handle on purpose
He grumbled as Jin did his best to sew the tear in his shirt.

Yoongi: uh I think Y/N-ssi is in the bathroom
He spoke nonchalantly playing with the button on his sleeve.

Namjoon: eh didn't Noona go in there a while ago?!
He sputtered

Jin held the thin piece of thread between his teeth and pulled snapping it.
Jin: there as good as... well as good as it's going to get. And how long ago do you reckon she went in there?

Namjoon: at least twenty minutes ago
He replied checking out Jin's handiwork. It wasn't too bad at least the thread was the right colour.

Jin: should someone go check on her?
He asked eyeing the two other boys.

Yoongi: send the youngin's to find her, they hang off her anyway...

Namjoon: oh and you don't?
He smirked noticing how Yoongi stiffened.

Yoongi: what!

Jin: he's right, you spend most of your free time following her around.
He added

Yoongi: you're dreaming.. I'll go look for her myself.
He rolled his eyes dragging himself from the very small waiting room they had been given at the studio.
Leaving Jin and Namjoon behind snickering.
-----

Taehyung: Oh Hyung! What are you doing out here?
He asked walking beside Jungkook, Jimin and Hobi as they carried bags of food that they'd left earlier to grab.

Yoongi: I'm looking for Y/N-ssi you didn't happen to pass by her did you?

Taehyung: mmm Nope!
He exclaimed after a single moment emphasising the P at the end.

Yoongi: figures... alright I'll be back soon. I hope
He sighed passing the four boys.

Hobi: Yoongi Hyung! Do you want some help?
Hobi asked turning back as Yoongi passed by them.

Yoongi: sure what harm could come from two sets of eyes.

Hobi brightened and handed off the bag he had been carrying to Jimin who nodded him off.

Hobi: so where was she last?
He asked walking beside the elder.

Yoongi: uh toilet

Hobi: so I guess we are starting there?
Yoongi nodded and they made their way to the females bathroom.

After standing by the door for around ten minutes Hobi tried calling into the doorway of the girls bathroom startling another groups member.

Hobi: I'm so sorry... um you didn't happen to see a girl with y/h/c about this tall in there did you?
He bowed before motioning your height.

She shook her head and bowed back before scurrying off.

Yoongi: where on earth could she have gone. We have our rehearsals in less that five minutes.. It's lucky we got here as early as we did..

he exaggerated even though their was still at least fifteen minutes until the start of rehearsals.

Hobi: COME on she couldn't have gone too far..
Hobi began walking and Yoongi trudged after.
They checked everywhere they thought she could be. When they were walking passed one of the fire exits they could hear a commotion just beyond it.