The Dorm

You were pacing in a little circle trying to remember where it was you'd had it last.
You'd been dropped off and you clearly remember being handed it by the driver.

You'd rolled it along when you went to the receptionist.

You were sure that's how you remembered it.

Namjoon had walked back over to you with a worried look.
"is everything okay?" He asked

"It's my suitcase, I had it when I arrived and came in but I don't remember where I left it!"
You answered trying to pull your hair out, willing yourself to remember.

Hobi joined the two of you where you stood pointing to the desk behind you
"why don't you just ask the receptionist then?"

You turned and practically ran to the desk
"uh excuse me, sorry, I came in with a little blue suitcase this morning. You wouldn't happen to know where I left it would you?"

The receptionist smiled and stood up, pulling something from behind the desk.
{MY SUITCASE!!} You breathed out a sigh of relief

"you left it in the boss's office, he asked for me to hand it to you and to remind you to be more aware of your belongings." The receptionist smiled handing the suitcase across to you.

You hugged your suitcase like it was your baby and thanked the receptionist prefusely.

You rushed back over to the others and followed them out the door.

Yejun-nim was standing by an old van as some of the boys had already hopped in.

You bowed politely and greeted him.

"good evening miss y/n, was it as bad as you thought?"
He smiled taking your suitcase from you

You shook your head and smiled
"nah, I stressed for nothing"
You giggled as you hopped into the van sitting yourself next to Jimin and Jungkook.

"oh hey, I just thought. Where will Y/N Noona sleep at the dorm. We barely fit our beds in there."
Jimin asked in his seat beside you

"I ran into manager-nim, he said someone came by and set up a bed for her in the closet."
Jin supplied pulling his seatbelt on.

You knew the situation to some extent, the company you were signed with was pretty new and couldn't afford the best luxuries at the moment. You weren't really stressed about it.

"the closet? Why there?"
Taehyung asked turning back to look at Jin who was sat behind yourself.

"because she's a girl, she can't go sleeping in the room with 7 guys now can she?"
Namjoon answered matter of factly

Sounds of understanding went around the car before everyone began talking about their lessons and various other topics.

Not too long later you pulled up outside a building.