Tired and Fuzzy

Bangtan Pov:

Taehyung had been sitting watching Y/N for twenty minutes now as the girl struggled not to fall asleep as the desk she was sat at.

Namjoon: Taehyung-ah why are you staring at her?
he asked as he came into the room accompanied by Jimin and Yoongi

Taehyung: shh! she's sleeping
he hushed them, fingers pressed against his lips

Yoongi: yeah no shit. but why are you watching her sleep?
he asked placing his bag on one of the other tables

Taehyung: I'm waiting.
he answered

Jimin: for what Tae?
the dancer asked coming around to see what he was talking about.

Y/N looked dreadful, in the nicest of terms. After their first win last November they'd been moving non-stop, from award show to award show. And then preparations for another album coming out at the end of February. The new year had already rushed past at lightning speed and the eight of them honestly were struggling to keep up physically.

Taehyung: for her to fall.
he told Jimin as he took the seat beside him

Jin: why do you want her to fall?
Jin asked entering the room, finding half of his members already congregating around the sleeping girl.

Taehyung: so I can catch her.
it sounded like it was the obvious answer. like they should have known this.

Namjoon pretended he didn't hear it turning to Jin who looked just as exhausted as he felt

Namjoon: wheres Hoseok? and Jungkook?
He asked trying to stretch out his back.

Jin: Hoseok went to the bathroom and Jungkook had one more thing to try on.

The eldest explained sitting in the chair beside Y/N, carefully placing her head on his shoulder ignoring the glare that Taehyung was sending him, the younger pouting and sitting back in his chair.

yoongi: Taehyung-ah how long has she been asleep?
he asked trying to distract the younger from boring holes into the elders head with his eyes.

Taehyung: uhm about five minutes..
he explained turning away from Jin and to the small rapper who had his chin leant on his bag that sat on the desk.

Yoongi: damn.
he sighed knowing she'd have to be woken up, hoping she had gotten a little more rest. She had been complaining about her chest hurting for a week now causing her to struggle to sleep at night.

Eventually Jungkook and Hoseok had joined the others, the seven sitting in near perfect silence, the only sounds being Y/N's deep breathing on Jin's shoulder as they waited for Sejin to arrive.

They had another full day today and had to be up extra early for fitting this morning.

Y.N POV:

Sejin: good morning!
You heard your managers voice loud startling you out of your sleep

Y/N: I'll take three spicy potatoes!
You'd yelled out earning muffled laughter coming from around you.

Still a little dazed you looked around a little displaced having been alone in the room before you fell asleep.

Jin: Hey, it's okay.
Jin beside you hushed, putting an arm around your shoulder to help calm you, you rubbed at your eyes, not realising you were still wearing the prop glasses you would be wearing in the MV from this mornings Fitting pushing them awkwardly up in the process.

Sejin: sorry to wake you Y/N-ssi. The van is here so we can head to the set. Everyone ready?
he asked, giving you an apologetic smile.

You all hummed in agreement. You felt like you had to physically drag your body from the seat following everyone down to the parking lot.