Countdown

You stretched backwards feeling the pleasant cracks of your spine as the chair aided with your stiffness, you were tired but not feeling too bad. It had been a long two weeks since that day.
And a lot had happened in them.

First being the call from your parents, your mothers devastated cries and your fathers angry yelling. One for not telling him about it sooner, Two was just anger directed about the situation not at you.
You had to beg them not to come rushing to Korea for you, both ShiWoo-nim and Bang Pd-nim had called and spoken to them to assure your safety and that they'd make sure something like this would never happen again.
The boys on the other hand were bombarded with a billion thank you's once they found out they had come to your rescue, which made it easier for you to reassure them that you were fine in their presence and wouldn't let them take you back to Australia

The court hearing for that bastard was coming up and you only had to see him one more time, you would have Namjoon and Jimin by your side, both being asked to give statements alongside you, but your mind wasn't worrying about that yet.

You'd now officially went to two therapy sessions, Your first one was nerve wrecking and awkward unsure what you were meant to talk about, the doctor was lovely though and she made it easier for you to open up, she gave you the task of writing in a diary anything you were feeling each day to help understand your thoughts no matter if they seemed small or trivial.
The second appointment was better and you opened up more, you'd cried during that one as you spoke about the incident and how weak you had felt.

You'd been doing your self defense classes as well, your trainer didn't take it easy on you which you liked, you needed the kick into action you refused to ever let someone push you down the way he had.
Jungkook had joined you in taking the lessons also, the boys came past and either watched or offered to grab food whenever they weren't busy, Yoongi joked and told you to just do what you did to him the first morning you'd tried to wake him up, and while you laughed about it you realized it had been in there inside you now you just had to reawaken it.

Manager Sejin finally returned not long after filming for rookie kings finished, he held you tight the moment he laid eyes on you, swearing to never leave again. Ofcourse you had told him he was stupid that he just went on a holiday not that he abandoned you or something.

Your second album was mere hours away from dropping and you were sat in the office filling in your diary while the boy did various things to pass the time.
You may all have been exhausted but the excitement of album drop had you all bouncing off the walls.

Jungkook: is it midnight yet?
He asked for what must have been the million time

Yoongi: its not even 5pm go play some games or something
The elder said beside you, you could feel him lingering trying to see what you wrote.
You sighed and pushed it in front of him

Y/N: I don't care if you read it Oppa, just ask instead of hovering please it..... makes me nervous
You bit your lip, certain thing made you uncomfortable now, feeling like you were being watched was one of them.

He glanced down before taking your hand in his
Yoongi: sorry
He apologized before beginning to read what you'd written.

So why were these two sitting in this tiny office with you instead of filling their time with other things like the others had.
Well Namjoon had asked someone to stay with you at all times. You of course weren't meant to know buuut Taehyung's a terrible liar and you got it out of him in record time.
Well hes a terrible liar for you anyway.

Jungkook: Noona, do you want something to eat?

He asked as you were paying attention to the faces Yoongi made as he read your diary hand still linked with yours.