Filming

you were currently bent over smacking your knees cackling loudly as tears ran down from your eyes.

Why were you like this? oh because you just watched Jimin slip trying his best to climb onto the bonnet of the School bus.

Jimin: Stop laughing Noona!

he pouted as Jin helped push him up onto it.

Y/N: Sorry, I'm sorry you just look so little trying to get up there.

you said wiping the tears away with the back of your hand as you finally calmed down.

Today was the third day of filming the MV for No More Dream your Debut song and as nerve wrecking as it was to be in front of the cameras the first day, by now you hardly noticed the camera.

Jimin: you're barely taller than me I bet you can't get up here easy

he teased setting himself down on the edge of the bonnet

you smirked before dashing towards it hooking your shoe onto the bumper launching yourself up so you were now sat beside him with a giant grin

Y/N: You were saying?

Jimin huffed and turned away from you but you pulled him closer in a tight hug trapping his arms by his sides

Y/N: Aww its ok Jiminie I still think your cool

he displayed a small smile as his cheeks turned a pretty pink

Director: okay are you ready to go again?

the director said as he came back with a hot coffee in his hands.

Y/N / Jimin: Ne!

you gave Jimin one final squeeze before sliding off the bonnet and running over to your spot.

--

you were all exhausted it had been a long day off filming and you only had one day left so when they said you were finished for the day you practically melted into the chair you stood by.

Yoongi: Finally!

he said slumping into the chair beside you

Y/N: I think my legs are going to fall off

you said smacking your thigh a few times feeling them ache beneath you.

You all waited around for the van to pick you up. it had finally been fixed but was mostly used to take you from set to set, you still made your way to the office via public transport. you didn't really mind it, you got to see interesting people off to start their days wondering what their lives were like.

you hadn't realised just how tired you were when you drifted off now snoring quietly.

BANGTAN POV

Namjoon: Vans here lets go

the leader said walking into the waiting room. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were watching something on Tae's phone, Jin and Hobi were practising the choreography for We are Bullet Proof pt2. Jin was nervous and had begged Hobi to remind him of the steps as they were filming the MV for it starting next week.

Hobi: well who's gonna wake the sleeping Lion?

he said gesturing to Yoongi who was laying deep in a bean bag, he'd gotten up to get a drink but his spot was taken and settled for the bean bag.

Namjoon: Where's Y/N Noona, shes good at getting him up

he said scanning the room noticing he couldn't see her. not realising she was lying across the three seater lounge that faced the opposite direction to where he was currently standing