Time to Play Part 3

The familiar sound of your alarm wakes you from your slumber, You'd been out like a log the whole time. You rolled onto your stomach and reached over towards the side table to grab your phone to turn off the alarm.

Y/N: Ugh My head hurtsyou held your palm to your temple and felt the thumping of your pulse beneath it. You Slowly stood up with your head lowered as you went in search of some painkillers.

As you left the closet you'd noticed Yoongi, Jimin and Jin sleeping in their beds. You crossed the room quietly and made your way into the living room where Taehyung and Jungkook were lazily watching something on the Television with Hobi sitting behind them on the lounge scrolling through his phone.

You nodded your head and quickly put your finger to your mouth to get across the message for them to be quiet when they noticed you. As you stepped into the kitchen you found Namjoon Sipping on a cup of, well you weren't really sure what because he has had very little luck making anything edible, you weren't sure if he could make anything drinkable.

Namjoon: y/n? are you okay?his eyes studying you as you shook your hand in front of you begging for the silence to come back.

You pointed to your head not wanting to make any more noise until your headache had calmed.Before you could go looking for the Painkillers Namjoon had already turned and was grabbing a box out from one of the cupboards behind him.

Namjoon: take two and then go ask Hobi to give your neck a massage, he can get the pain to ease.he handed you two tablets with a whisper before grabbing out a bottle of water.

You silently thanked him and quickly swallowed the painkillers before walking out into the living room with Namjoon following behind you.

Namjoon: Hoseok Hyung, can you do that thing you do to get rid of headacheshis hands swung up to his neck as he feigned the massage Hobi gives whenever one of the members had a head ache.

Hobi nodded his head and sat up from his position and waved for you to come sit between his legs in front of him.

You made yourself comfortable and parted your hair that was a mess from sleep to one side so he could get to your neck without pulling it by accident.It was almost immediate relief when he began to push his thumbs into the base of your neck to help release the tension that had built up.

Within a few minutes the worst of the pain had subsided and now it was just a dull ache which the painkillers would take care of.

Now that the pain wasn't so bad and you no longer wanted to curse at any noise made you thanked both Namjoon and Hobi properly, both of which had told you not to worry about it.You were sat up on the lounge now between Namjoon and Hobi. Your head rested on Hobi's lap and your feet across Namjoon's. Taehyung and Jungkook had now gone to start getting ready and Jin had just woken up and come into the living room.

Jin: Did anyone actually look up a place that plays live music?Jin watched for any reactions as Hobi began playing with the bits of hair that had failed to make it up into the loose bun you'd recently put your hair up into.