What it Takes to know someone

HOBI POV:

There was a strong coffee smell filling the small dorm living room and the scent of something different that was hard to discern over the top of it as the boys stirred to the sound of.. Singing?

Hobi rubbed his eyes sitting up, the little bit on sunlight shining through the blinds hitting his face in strips as he looked around the living room, there was a full boiling hot Jug full of coffee sat on the coffee table along with 8 mugs one already half full.. but as he looked around and noticed his other 6 male members asleep and a missing female one he realized it was actually half empty.

He looked around the blanket falling off his shoulders exposing Yoongi's body a bit as it pulled off of him beside him on the small mattress causing the elder to grumble and shrink further under the blanket into a ball.

The light for the bathroom shined orange underneath the door, he could tell that's where the singing was coming from

???: is that Y/N?

Hobi turned to see who had spoken and it was none other than their oldest who was stretching rolling his head to get all the kinks out of it.

Hobi: ah I think so.. did anyone make it to midnight?

He asked the broad shouldered one who was rolling the blanket that was on him into a ball throwing it onto the other end of the lounge.

Jin: no I think we all conked out just before. Was just me and Joon left at the end. 

The elder shook his head standing and squishing passed the two mattresses to get a mug and pour himself a coffee.

Hobi: OH THEN WE SHOULD CHECK HOW IT WENT!

Hobi yelled excitedly wanting to see what people thought about their new album.

Jin was about to say something but then Y/N's singing grew louder

Jin: what is she singing?

The elder laughed staring at the bathroom door.

Hobi: I think its in English

The dancer replied listening to her belt out at the top of her lungs in perfect English, every so often the words would be muffled so he gathered she must have been brushing her teeth or something.

Y/N POV:

The hot water hit your body easing your muscles after sleeping in an odd position all night. You woke up in an incredible mood though, first off you finally had a night without any nightmares so you felt extremely energized. You were excited because you'd received a message saying your bother would arrive tomorrow, and with your quick glance at social media you could see people were really enjoying your new album. So here you were toothbrush badly brushing your teeth because you were dancing wildly and singing to your hearts content to Counting stars by OneRepublic.

You'd been keeping up with some of the top songs in western pop charts because that's honestly what you were used to. Ofcourse you were into Kpop, hell if you weren't why would you have agreed to join a Kpop group yourself.

You finished up mumbling the words as you brushed your teeth rinsing in the running stream of water above you before shutting the water off and climbing out.

You dried your body, threw on the simple outfit you'd grabbed to wear. Something you hadn't worn in a long time because you'd gone for practicality for a long time but today you had dance practice off and with your happy mood you wanted to put in a little more effort.

A light blue high waist denim skirt hugged your hips with straps turning it almost into overalls with a nice short sleeve white shirt underneath with some black writing in the middle of it.