Army?

Y/N POV:

You could only see darkness as you had your eyes closed but you could hear and feel shuffling around you and quiet whispers.

y/n: I'm not asleep you don't have to whisper

You said lifting your head from the table you had been leaning on.

Jimin: oh..I thought you fell asleep you've been laying there for a while now Noona

He fidgeted standing on the opposite side of the table.

Y/N: nah just.. resting

You breathed out, you're body felt heavy and you just wanted to sleep, it had been almost a month since you had debuted, you had done show after show performing your lead singles and in just over a week your next MV would finally be released. It had been filmed ages ago, back when you had filmed the first but was airing now that you had some more coverage.

Jimin: well we have a meeting this afternoon what do you think it'll be about?

He asked coming and sitting in the chair beside you

Y/N: mm I  don't know, where are the others by the way?

You looked around the dining room where you had taken refuge from the dance practice

y/n: and who were you talking to before?

You asked turning to look at Jimin who was playing something on his phone now

Jimin: oh they are in the dance room I think, Namjoonie Hyung and Jin Hyung asked Hobi Hyung for help. I think Tae and Kookie went with Yoongi to the Studio. and I was talking to Na-Rae Noona.

He looked up from his phone so he could answer you

Y/N: oh you mean the Cranky one that seems to dislike me?

You grumbled

Jimin: what she doesn't dislike you!

He looked at you in shock

Y/N: you're right she hates me!

You exclaimed

Jimin: what.. what makes you think she hates you?

He watched you quietly waiting for an answer

Y/N: how can you not tell. she was weird the moment she met me.. and she always finds a reason to complain about me. Do you know how many times shes "forgotten" I'm a member of the group.. Just last week she confused me for a stage hand..

You complained, the heavy feeling in your body spreading making you feel like a truck had hit you.

Jimin: What!.. why didn't you tell anyone?

Jimin gasped at your confession

Y/N: what am I supposed to do? whose word do you think they will take, a young brand new idol or an experienced older manager?

Jimin went to say something but caught on his own words

Y/N: see... don't worry she'll give up eventually. if not then whatever..

You pouted resting your head back on the table.

The room was silent until the dining hall doors opened with Taehyung come running over to the two of you. 

Tae: Noona! Noona Noona! 

He came yelling loudly., you winced hearing his loud voice pierce your already aching head

Y/N: what is it Tae-ah, and please pleaaase be quiet

You pleaded

Tae: oh sorry, hehe... uhm Yoongi Hyung wants you