Preparations

The week flew by, the eight of you barely stopping for ten minutes a day to get things prepared.

Practice had gotten longer to make up for the new songs added in and recording was about to begin. Schedules were tight as Namjoon's photo shoot and interview preparation's were underway.

You could tell he was a little nervous about the photo shoot and had offered to join him to keep him company. He had told you not to worry as we didn't really have the time away from our obligations.

It was the morning of Namjoon's photo shoot and interview when you walked into the building with the members. Namjoon had walked off to find the two that were in charge of it while the rest of you headed to practice.

You watched his back as he walked up the opposite hallway to you, without thinking you ran after him and back hugged him

Y/N: good luck Joonie

You let go so Namjoon could turn towards you, he smiled down at you and pulled you into a proper hug

Namjoon: Thanks Y/N! 

you squeezed him hard making him laugh, his body vibrating under your touch

Y/N: Namjoon Fighting!! 

You pumped your fists as you stood back to look at him. He returned the action before waving you off.

You quickly ran to catch up to the others who were already in the dance room.

Hobi: Alright lets get this started, does everyone remember what to do for this part?

He looked serious, he always was when it came to dance practice. Hobi worked hard helping Jin and Namjoon keep up with the moves. Yoongi had some trouble but picked it up much faster than the two of them.

You threw your bag across the room and jumped in as the song started.  Hobi wasn't dancing with the group he was walking around watching the members to make sure they were doing it right. He pushed Jin across so he was in his mark correctly then came behind you.

You stiffened a little when he put his arms on your shoulders

Hobi: relax here, you're too tense so its not flowing smoothly

his voice wasn't harsh, he remained calm as he guided you through the step again. you breathed in deep taking into account what he said and relaxed as best as you could. when the song finished he stepped back and clapped.

Hobi: that's my Y/N Noona, Jin Hyung its better but you need to make sure you stay in your spot during this part (he motioned the dance move here) or you'll bump into Namjoon

Jin: okay, okay I got it can you show me one more time

he started stretching his arms.

Hobi: okay, the rest of you want to take a moment while i show him?

he looked at the rest of the group to see what they will do

Jungkook: No it okay Hyung we just started we can keep going

he answered quietly

You nodded along with his answer and got back into your starting position.

Hobi started the track again and quickly ran to his spot, this time it flowed much better Jin managed to stay on his mark and you were able to stay relaxed for the part you had been struggling with.

After a few more run through's you moved onto the other songs, taking a break for a minute or two each time.

two hours had past when Namjoon came in the room looking all done up.