Serious

Jimin: come on, come on, come on!!!
Jimin urged loudly pulling you along

Y/N: stooop! Slow down!
You begged, struggling to keep up with the speed the younger had set.

Jimin was giggling hand tightly linked with yours as he pulled you through the shopping centre.

Now you really should be running as well but after a morning full of lessons and 3 hours of practice you were exhausted, but you promised Jimin to go with him to the store to get the new release of the comic he had been reading. He'd saved up for months for this release and no one was bothered to go after dance practice with him. He begged and pleaded and well, you're a sucker for his fluttery eyelashes and pouty lips succumbing to his begging promising to go with him.

So now you were racing through a rather packed mall, shopping night in full swing, as you followed along knowing you only had the half-hour to get to the store, get the book, and get back before the break was over.

The store was so cramped you had to inch yourself sideways along the wall just to get past the line to find the shelf the comic sat on.

Jimin had completely disappeared in the crowd when you set sights on it, the last one, on the bottom shelf.

You dropped down into a squat reaching your hand through the crowd shouting a soft "yes" in victory as you stood back up.

Even on your tiptoes, you couldn't see him in the shop that was getting even busier.

You couldn't exactly call out either. While you'd hardly call yourself a celebrity, haven't even hit your first anniversary since debuting, you don't think you yelling out "Jimin" would go unnoticed.

Now you could have just tried calling him but your phone was busy being pretty sitting on your bag back in the practice room.

The best option was to get in line and hope to find him when you came out.

Of course, as you slowly moved in the line you realised Jimin had the money for it. And now you were three people away from the front with no money to pay for the comic. It was like being at the grocer with your mum when she'd run off needing to grab something quickly and the items were almost finished scanning.

You scanned the room again, panic setting in at the awkward situation you were in

Two people.

(Where is he?) You'd thought trying to do little jumps and find him

One.

(I'll never break for those pouty lips again) you whined quietly, foot tapping as you held the comic tightly in one hand.

Then you were being tapped on the shoulder by the person behind you.
Y/N: huh? OH! sorry...
The maybe 16-year-old boy behind you was pointing in front of you the worker waiting for you to step forward and pay.

Awkwardly you broke the gap that had separated you between the line and the cash register.
??: Noona
You heard a weak gasp by your side whipping to see Jimin struggling to squish oast two bodies. And your body visually relaxed, shoulders sagging, arms hanging loosely as he finally made it to stand beside you.

Y/N: Chim!
You almost screamed if it wasn't for the employee calling to gain your attention

Employee: excuse me miss can you please hurry up, the line needs to keep moving
You felt your face burn bowing in apology before turning to Jimin WIth expecting eyes holding out the comic to him.

And you were never more thankful to be out of a shop than now, Jimin stepping in to pay for it before you both hurrying out.

Jimin: I'm so sorry you were there. And then you weren't
He explained holding the bag with the comic in one hand, the plastic twisting just below his grip as he waved his hand about.