Honesty

It was nearing 8 when Namjoon walked into the living room finding Yourself and Jimin sitting on the lounge together huddled staring at his phone.

Namjoon: why are you guys up so early?
he said looking at the two of you as you lifted to see the tall male standing in the doorway.

Y/N:  ah, Jiminie couldn't sleep and I just happened to wake up for a drink and found him.
you said stretching out your body not realising how long you'd been sitting curled in a ball.

Jimin: Look Namjoon Hyung! they like me!
he giggled and his eyes shut as his face lit up with a sweet smile.

Namjoon: oh did your profile go up today?
he sat coming and sitting beside you on the lounge.

Jimin: yeah! did you see Noo-
You looked at him eyes wide shaking your head slightly, Jimin scrunched his brows and sighed.

Namjoon watched the odd interaction between his fellow members
Namjoon: what, whats going on?

Y/N: N-nothing Joonie it's okay

Jimin sighed beside you
Jimin: Noona! it's not okay, you shouldn't have hidden it from us.

Namjoon: Hidden what?
he said looking at you with a worried look

you didn't want to go into it but it would be better coming from you than someone else and you could tell if you didn't Jimin was going to.

you sighed and closed your eyes as you rubbed your face before looking at Namjoon
Y/N:  it's just some stupid comments that's all

Jimin: Yeah they are stupid, but you were still hurting by yourself Noona, you didn't tell anyone! what if I hadn't seen them, would you have ever told me?

you were speechless you didn't know what to say back, he was right though you never planned on telling them, you didn't want them worrying when we were all stressed out getting ready for debuting.

Namjoon: Noona?
you heard Namjoon say beside you softly

Y/N: Ne?
you answered quietly

Namjoon: why didn't you tell me
he grabbed one of your hands and softly rubbed his thumb over your knuckles, you couldn't look at him so you just watched his hand

Y/N: I didn't want you to worry....
you mumbled

Namjoon grabbed your chin with his free hand forcing you to look at him

Namjoon: I thought we were close, you can tell me anything Y/N. You don't have to go through it alone.
he looked into your eyes, sadness swirling in them.

Y/N: I- I'm sorry.. 
he sighed heavily

Namjoon: promise me.... promise me you'll come to me for anything, and I mean anything!
you softly nodded

Jimin leant his chin on your shoulder while you looked into Namjoon's eyes his hand still holding your face towards his

Jimin: Pinky Promise!
he said sticking his arm around with his little Pinky sticking out for you.

you giggled a little but linked your free pinky around his. Namjoon smiled and pulled you and Jimin with his large arms into a hug. So now you were squished in between the two boys.

your head rested on Namjoon's chest while Jimin's was leant against your back, the floral smell of soap and their natural scents were relaxing you when the sound of shuffling feet interrupted your moment.

Namjoon: Oh Taehyung-a sorry did we wake you?

You pulled back with Jimin still on your back and noticed the boy standing at the bedroom door rubbing one of his eyes, his hair sticking out wildly.