Tap it away!

You were so thankful you were called into a meeting or you would end up having to show everyone what you believed was very messy tap dancing. You bolted out much to the disappointment of the eight males that stood in the room when Na-Rae (refer to chapter 3 for ref) entered the room calling you before you could leave the office for the evening

Y/N: whats going on Nae-Rae Unnie?

You asked following beside her leading you down towards the stylists rooms.

Na-Rae: oh the stylists are going to see about changing your hair before tomorrows first showcase

She explained. She had slowly warmed up to you. She always seemed sort of stand offish with you for so long. Your conversation with Jimin those many months ago about the many times she'd forgotten who you were or found reasons to complain about you felt like so long ago now, and while you could hardly call her a close friend and you often felt you were probably better off addressing her in a more professional manner she never did anything to really force you to do that not since the beginning.

Y/N: oh really? do you know what they want to do with it? it finally just grew out from the last time they changed it for the concept photos..

You whined as she opened the door letting you step inside first

Na-Rae: I have no idea so just take a seat and let them do their work, I'll see you at the of.. ah I'll see you at the showcase.

She pointed towards the chair that sat in front of the mirrors, it was your station. It was always set up ready with all the appropriate colours for your skin style and tone so they didn't have to rush around like headless chooks trying to find what they needed when testing out new styles for photos shoots or events.

You knew what tomorrow was but you didn't want to think about it, you wouldn't think about it not now you just wanted it over and after tomorrow it finally would be.

Na-Rae left you alone in the stylists room letting the silence fill in the time as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You hadn't really changed much since moving to Korea, or not that you felt like you could see. Your hair had changed three times since moving. You'd gone from your original length to shorter. Coloured then dyed back to the original and now it had grown back out for your recent concept photos with the new album.

Chan-Hee walked in first startling you as you stared intently in the mirror carefully studying your own features

Chan-Hee: good evening Y/N-ssi! how are you doing today?

She spoke a kick in her step as she crossed the room coming to stand behind you smiling as she leaned down so you could see her face in the mirror behind you

Y/N: oh my Unnie you scared me!

You clutched at your chest as she let out a little giggle, you were always so happy with the art Chan-Hee was able to do on your face

Y/N: ah and I'm alright.. busy, what have you been up to Unnie you didn't get to come to this mornings interview

You pouted remembering how the makeup artist you were stuck with for this mornings interview and photo shoot snapped whenever you spoke too much during or had to sit for an extra ten minutes as she worked out what colour foundation suited you because she hadn't come prepared like Chan-Hee did.

Chan-hee: mm I'm alright the meetings were so full this morning but I may have coaxed them into letting me switch up your style for tomorrows showcase I'm going to practice something real quick while we wait for Tee-Lin

She explained pulling over her trolley of materials and then lifting her brief case and pulling out a hard piece of cardboard.

You caught a brief glimpse of it, she loved to practice styles on a virtual design of your face structure in between whenever she found out what theme the group was going for. And nine times out of ten they would suit you incredibly.