Keep Pushing Forward

{Zip your lips, don't scream}
You thought huffing rather loudly as you stood in a back room listening to the interview Namjoon and Yoongi were currently going through.

Okay it's their interview, why are you here? Oh because it's meant to be everyone else's one day off. But you had a fitting this morning and had no way back to the dorm unless you came along for the interview.

Now you opted to just take the subway back. But management thought it wouldn't be the safest now that your name was getting out there.

Ofcourse you were excited for them but you couldn't exactly be out there, so you were stuck in this little room with a shitty tv playing the ongoing interview.

Okay the shitty tv wasn't why you wanted to scream. No it was the bastard that was sitting there saying that the boys looked like girls or were gay for wearing makeup, that they weren't really hiphop artists.
It's ridiculous and you'd have torn him a new one if you were out there.

As the crackly audio continued you could hear how calmly the boys answered and tried to deter and move on from this segment.
Though that effort seemed to be for nothing as the rapper continued to belittle the two off them like it was normal.

You could barely hear what they were saying now the audio for the television getting worse

Between the frustration at the tv and anger at that asshole you held your fist up and smacked the top of the old chunky television

Y/N: YAH!
You yelled harshly.

(Shit!) You groaned as the television faded to black with a hiss.

Well there goes that. You turned around from your standing position looking for something to entertain yourself with until the interview was done. You only hoped they would be okay.

Bangtan pov:

Namjoon sighed as he stood from his seat beside Yoongi bowing politely still even after the way Yoongi and himself were beratted publicly.

Namjoon: thank you for having us
He spoke calmly

Most of the other hosts were kind wishing the two boys well before heading off stage, the other with the foul mouth barely acknowledged them as he headed off.

Yoongi: come on, lets just go
He whispered nudging Namjoon slighting on the small of his back to move along.

The quicker they got out of there the better.

Both boys were low in spirits as they approached the small waiting room they were ever so kindly given access to, where their co-member waited patiently.

Or so they thought.

On the tiny worn out lounge in the corner the pretzelled body of Y/N could be seen barely hidden under the jacket that seemed to have fallen off no longer covering her.