Sibling Fun

You were currently sat between Jimin and Taehyung as you read over some things for an upcoming interview, you were all reading very intently as it seemed rare you got the chance for one and it was going to be about the up and coming Rookie groups and would be great exposure now that the album had dropped. And while you should have probably finished this page of details you felt like you were reading them for the tenth time because you could feel a certain someones eyes glued to you.

You peaked up letting your eyes scan the room and found you were indeed being watched, and it felt odd having your older brother pay attention so closely to you as you worked.

You'd done the obvious of properly introducing them on the short walk back to the office, your brother wasn't too childish and the boys seemed the have stopped looking like they were going to jump out of their skins. Heck it seemed like they'd forgotten about his presence all together.

You looked back down at the paper ignoring the staring as best as you could as you went back to reading and after some time and a few words spoken you too began to forget he was there, falling back into your usual playful mood joking here and there and just being overall very open as usual with the boys, something that you found easy with them even at the start.

The meeting had adjourned and you were just discussing things among yourselves after bidding Sejin-nim a good evening.

Y/N: I swear if you use my towel again without replacing it I'm going to smack you, I'm tired of drying myself with a wet towel!
You complained at Taehyung because for the last four mornings you'd hopped out of the shower to a sopping wet towel.

Taehyung was in the middle of whining about someone stealing his towel first when a loud voice cut in

Fin: WHAT! YOU SHARE A BATHROOM?!
Although he was loud he sounded startled and shocked rather than angry.

Y/N: what, did you expect me to go find a public bathroom?
You answer back in English to match him, he may have understood what was being said but speaking it was different for him.

Fin: yes! No! What about your room you don't share a room too do you?
He asked seriously starting to looked freaked out at the idea of his baby sister sharing a room with a bunch of boys.

Y/N: Fin seriously calm down! One. No I'm not sharing a room with them and two even if I was that's my choice I'm twenty not five!
You spoke firmly

You could see the boys eyeing the two of you, their faces mixed with concern. The only one who didn't seem as concerned was Namjoon who could understand what was being said instead he looked nervous and you could probably gather it had something to do with the fact you'd fallen asleep on each other on more than one occasion, hell they all have at this point and while they are mostly not ashamed or shy about it (Yoongi is very shy about it and you love to tease him when he wakes up on your thin bed after a night of writing music together) they don't think big brother would approve.

Fin: I want to see where you're staying!
He said making his words sound final.

You rolled your eyes and stood up sighing.
Y/N: Well you're going to have to wait we've got vocal lessons before we can leave
You explained urging the boys to follow you put of the meeting room.

You parted ways waving off a few as they went to their respective lessons when you felt big bro follow behind you.
You turned around, him almost smacking into you.

Y/N: okay I love that you are here but this is serious so please either stick to the meeting room or stay quite
You asked seriously.

You know he would never get in the way and takes your dreams and job seriously but you also know your brother to be a bit of a trickster, you can easily recount many stories where hes managed to get you in trouble on his behalf as children.