1

"I still can't believe that you are okay with this," I said with a pout, Pikachu wanting to stay at the same place, now that's not happened since Alola, "What do you mean by you wanted some peace, all you ever do is sit on my shoulder and eat ketchup all day," I say when Pikachu talks about staying put at one location, I shake my head and make my way over to the poke-league association office, being the champion and despite the world not knowing I still need to report to the PLA, it's so annoying, I don't even have any official duties, the other champions can do that.

Wait I forgot to introduce myself, I am Ash Ketchum, the world monarch, which makes it sound like I'm some king, no I'm not the ruler of the world, it means that I am the world's no 1 ranked Pokémon trainer, but I still am just 18 and so I told them that I wanted to continue traveling around, so I did, I asked the champions to continue with what they were doing before I beat them, yes I defeated all the champions in battle as the Anonymous Red, wait I just added the Anonymous for dramatic effect, its just Red, wait no! RED, not just RED just RED, why did I make that so utterly confusing.

'Because you're weird' the furball beside me said, I glared at him as I got out of my car, a 911 GT2RS, I love Porsche's it's an addiction of mine, I've had an international license since I was 16, but I do prefer to adventure on foot, we were in the Galar region's PLA head office in Wyndon, I need to go back to Pallet town because mum signed me up for college, that sounds depressing, let me rephrase that, Pokémon College, still sounds depressing no? well waddaya expect from another kinda school.

Also while I am at the topic I should tell you that said college started 2 months ago making me a late admission, well it should not be a matter of concern since I'm very intelligent, not to toot my own horn but I am a not entirely human, and I not a pure aura guardian or a pure psychic, I am a mix of both, so that's where the intelligence is from, or rather its Mew, she's been roaming the Pokémon world since forever so, what she knows about all the things, technically speaking I should also know, I am also Arceus's Chosen One, it's just a fancy way of calling me a ragdoll, the lord of Pokémon make's me do all kinds of BS, 'I can hear you Brick Head' came the loving sound of the almighty lord of Pokémon, but I do love helping all kinds of Pokémon, it's not the fame or fortune that matters, what matters is the smile on the faces of the people and Pokémon, my soul purpose is to keep the peace of the world intact, stop any harms and let everyone live in peace and harmony, people and Pokémon alike.

I gave the notice letter to the assistant of the head of the PLA at Galar, it wasn't in her control if I should stay here or not, I had all the right's to travel across all of them and more, I have Pokémon that are powerful enough to teleport halfway across the world, Pikachu got into the passenger seat I helped buckle him up as I headed to the airport, the letter was just a mere note, to let them know that If they wanted me I wasn't in Galar, I took my phone out as I stopped at a signal, I called my manager Harry. "Harry, get the jet ready, mum wants me back home before Kalos," I said as I eased forward with the traffic, there I always a hell lotta traffic here, "The jet would be ready in 5, your pilot will be awaiting your arrival," he said and cut the call, I don't know what I did in my past life to get Harry as my manager and Bodyguard, he's 24, but doesn't look a day over 20, but don't let his charms fool you, he'll beat you down before you can count till 5, I don't really need a bodyguard so he's mainly my manager but for those lone occasion's when I need to show myself at some PLA party or a meeting or something, he'll be there in the background having control over everything.

I did get to the airport in 10 minutes, the flight from here to Kanto will be around 10 hours if there isn't any problem, but it's a whole other story when I do get to Kanto, starting with my sister.

Not my biological sister, but she's really close to me, the Queen Of ROTA, Queen Ilene Cameron, she'll start with how I don't love her enough to give her a call if I am coming over home, but If I do tell her in advance then there will be a dozen guards and representative's hidden among the crowd waiting for my arrival to take me back home or to the palace before I could even breathe the Kantonese air.

After the long flight I got out of the jet and just like I had imagined there were a dozen hidden guards, I could sense them, feel their auras, they had the warrior aura of Rota, I shook my head and got down the steps before getting into the Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB, a truly royal journey back to the palace from where I can drive myself back home and figure out why the hell I need to go to 'College' of all places, I have traveled across all the regions by myself, ok I had my Pokémon but no other trainers with me, but I made lots of friends battling.

"ASH!!!" came out the angry yet excited tone of Queen Ilene as she gave me a bone-crushing hug, "Jeez Ilene, I was here a few months ago," I say as I stretched and tried to fix my broken ribs, "Yet you couldn't call your sister once," she said dramatically, I rolled my eyes, which earned me a pull on the ear, " don't you roll your eye's mister," she said seriously as she guided me to the kitchen, where she gave me snacks to take home, and Pikachu got his favorite ketchup, he's got a weird addiction to ketchup.

Eventually, I picked out the G-wagon as I made my way home, the ride didn't take a lot of time, just 2-3 hours, usually, it takes more but traffic was fairly less today.

I parked the G-Wagon in the driveway as I got out of the car, Pikachu ran into the house, way to screw the element of surprise, I thought with a chuckle and then took my duffle bag as I made my way into the house, "I'm Home" I shouted as I removed my shoe.

The smell of heavenly Ramen filled my senses making me momentarily forget that my mother was just there, just as I was about to touch the heavenly good, I was smacked on the arm, "Go wash your hands' mister!" she scolded and I whimpered as I walk to the sink for dramatic effect, then she gave me a bone-crushing hug as we sat and talked and talked and talked a lot. Then I got tired & with the jet lag kicking in and the food coma from the multiple bowls of ramen I had, I slept like a log, The moment I fell into the bed after taking a shower.