17

I haven't watched any of the Fifty shades movies or read the books, But I can assure you They have some of the best soundtracks that movies offer! p.s happy 17 to me! 

Serena...

"Don't freak out a lot, But, If and only if this was a deliberate method to kill us, we need to get to the bottom of this, and if that needs to happen, then we need to a. go to the cops, or rather the G-Men, which may not do anything for your or my safety and the safety of the people we know, and the other solutions is....a lot more risky and you will have to trust me on it" he ended, oh lord, I nodded and asked him to continue, "Firstly, we need to make them think that their plan has succeeded, Its way too early for anyone to travel down the road to the ranch and find your car, our death's would trigger a chain of events that wont all be good, but if we need to get to the bottom of this then sacrifices have to be made" He said, this was turning into a bad idea.

"You mean to say that we have to make them think that their plan has succeeded by killings ourselves?" I ask, "Well...you make it sound cruel but it isn't like that, A few months off the grip whilst we find out who is really behind all this, You don't have to worry your pretty little head over all this, I'll have most of the stuff overed, Just go and get all of your Pokémon, You can carry all of them since you don't have more than 12, now...Off you go, let me figure out how we can get our death faked" he said and I turned around to leave and get my Pokémon, "wait serena, Metagross will teleport you to your house, otherwise this plan will fail" he said coming around towards me and not stopping. He came in closer and I moved back, till I hit the wall and his hands were close enough to my nose for me to smell those delicious coffee beans off of his hands.

As soon as I went into the world of my fantasy I was brought out with a slight scream as Ash plucked out a sample of my hair and grinned cheekily, "Bye sere!" The fvck, did he just make up a nickname for me, but before I could say anything back, I was standing in my room, I hope to God that no-one is up here at the house because that would blow the entire plan to bits.

I took most of my necessities, thanking Arceus above that I am blessed with the power of being a light packer, I only took a couple of pairs of clothes and a my garments and a more comfy pair of trainers among other things, I then thought about calling Metagross to teleport us back to find myself in a space I hadn't seen, and I think this would be what heaven would be for a gear head, Rather a Porsche Enthusiast, because there are way too many of those in here, among others, But Ash was walking further and further behind till her reached a car with a cover up top.

"We need to get to Coumarine City, and if we need to do that then we need to blend in, a vessel is waiting over there to take us to Kanto First and then we can decide where to go, So this *he removes the covers letting me see the car, a 2011 Range Rover* this will blend in with the surroundings and no one will suspect a thing, When we reach there we will have to ditch this car and get into the Vessel, But once we get on it, we should be fine" he said and started packing everything up, after he got all of our things into the car he took 12 Luxury Balls and went outside to get those said Pokémon I suppose, but I was busy walking through the collection of cars he had.

"I have reported the crash to authorities and so we need to get out of the city before shit goes downhill, Serena, I just want you to know that from now on... whatever you see should be taken with a pinch of salt... kay?" he asked and I nodded as I got into the car, Pikachu was sitting in a booster seat in the back, next to him was some of our bags, "here wear these" he said as he gave me a wig and sunglasses, the wig was with black hair and did pretty well to hide my wild hair colours, Ash had a blonde wig and they looked good on him, not gonna lie.

The next thing that happened is probably taking the cake on weird things that happen with me around Ketchum. An entire secret passage way through the back of the Garage that goes underground, we drove off into the passageway and as soon as we were a few kilometre's in Ash switched the headlights on as the tunnel became darker, But a few more minutes later Ash came into a complete halt and switched on his phone, that's when I even remembered that I didn't have my phone with me, "Its probably in the car at the crash site, its ok, I'll get you one with a burner sim, so that we cant be traced, Mine cant be traced anyway" he said as suddenly we were moving vertically upwards to the surface, when we finally reached the top we were in a car elevator I think, in Lumiose next to route 13, I awed at that revelation, We slowly made it out of the multi-story parking facility and got into the exit to Coumarine.

About an hour of driving led us to an abandoned port in Coumarine, I noticed a team of men standing by a huge Container ship, but something about the ship seemed off, "who are they Ash?" I ask starting to freak out, all of them were each bulkier that another, and they honestly look emotionless, "all in goof time Sere" again with the nick names, "Guys, Get the rover back into the bunker before they find out, Especially Ilene or Gary, if anyone is even close to calling bluff on all this its those two, keep your eyes out on them, don't let them find everything out easily, okay?" he asked and they nodded before Ash held his hand out for me, he held my hand in his, Pikachu sat on his shoulder, as we walked forwards, the men walked off to help bring the things inside the ship, I heard the sounds of the car starting and before we I knew it the car was gone, And the men had brought everything in.

This Ocean Liner wasn't exactly how I made out in my mind, this was nothing short of a luxury cruise liner with a disguise, Ash took me into the living quarters, which was a large room with all essentials and clothes of my fitting and on the bed was a new iPhone with a note that said, 'Burner sim inside' I looked over at Ash with a questioning look, he sighed, I understood that he didn't want to talk about this as of now, in time, I thought.

"I'll show you around later, for now get some sleep it will be around 5 days before we even get to the Kantonese Bay area, There is plenty of time and if you need anything....Don't hesitate to ring me up, my number is saved in that phone, There is nothing much that we can do without a clue and for that those events need to happen, Good night sere" he said as he started to close the door, "Good night Ash" I said as he closed the door, I went ahead and locked the door from the inside and decided to take a shower, after the shower I sat on my bed with a towel wrapped around my head, I opened my MacBook and saw a headline that I never thought I'll see, "Kalos's Favourite Princess met with Terrible Accident" I continued reading the articles, and skimmed through the pictures of my car that looked really bad, jeez, that was my first major purchase. I sure do hope that all this works out in the end.