14

This song somehow gets me thinking about Gary and Lillie's relationship...

Serena...

I can't be certain but I think Ash is nervous around me, No, hear me out, It's really easy to tell when he's flustered, a faint red blush on his skin, and because his Alolan Tan is mostly gone it's even more easier to tell, now, a few days ago, we were walking down the staircase at our new house, We had Ash at the house because we called him for dinner, and whilst coming down the stairs alongside him, I slipped and went down them, bringing Ash along with me for the ride, in the end I was fine but on top of him, he looked relatively fine, but our faces were very close and our noses were touching and our lips were very close, but Ash was fvcking red, and he awkwardly and quickly walked away, and was MIA for the 24 hours before I saw him again and every time I talked to him he had that red dusting on his cheeks.

Alright then, so maybe he's got a faint blush, that could be some allergy or something, I thought of that as well, but no, he doesn't have any allergies, I can attest to that, I may have looked like a creepy stalker doing this, but I needed to know, Ash was with Gary and the guys, talking with them, I was on the top floor in a place from where he couldn't see me, when I looked at him from up here, he looked...I don't think he can look bad man, he could be wearing Bunneary slippers and pyjama pants with a fvcking Dress shirt and he'll still look good in my eyes, though, I don't think he would wantonly wear that around.

But the point to be noted here is the fact that he aint blushing right now because he hasn't seen me, and I wanted to prove that theory, so I did go over to the guys, Aria was alongside me, I found her making out with Alain in a far corner, I mean it's the damn 21st century and these two act like teenagers, I mean they are but still, they could show some PDA. Well, they can do whatever they want, right then I just wanted to see if my assumptions were true, so I went to them and Ash had that red tint, this calls for some celebration, this could mean that he might have a crush on me as well.

I have never seen or thought of Ash as the naïve and sky kind, but I think it's cute, he's not all that cocky and all but he aint no saint either and no one is perfect and I think this is a good flaw in him to be nervous about stuff, it's not like I have much experience in dating either, in fact the Kalos Regional TV has given up on speculating me with someone, I mean, the paps still follow me around but most of them are pretty chill and come say hello instead of being totally creepy. I think they find it weird that the Kalos Queen hasn't found love in the region of love, and it's not like I love Ash or anything, not yet at least, I do have a crush on him and I would love to date him and for once have someone to share my life with, but love matures over time and no one blindly falls in love.

Well, it's been a few weeks and I've made it my mission to tease the crap out of Ash, till he just confesses, well here is my report on how things work now, I tease him, he disappears for a while doing God knows what and then a few hours later he comes back around like nothing has ever happened and then I happen again, Braixen and all my Pokémon are having loads of fun watching ash getting all flustered and bothered, well Kalosian Women are best at this, because we learnt from the best!

But then out of the this happened, I never noticed Ash growing his hair until I actually saw something that got me hot and bothered and he isn't even trying, well he got the rest of the college hot and bothered as well, some of the teachers were eyeing him, I won't lie, I was jealous of this but he was unmarked territory for now and I couldn't do anything about it, but HOT DAMN! Ash Ketchum with a man bun is even more hot!

Literally the girls were throwing themselves at him and he wasn't at all bothered, he just ignored their comments whilst being polite, unlike Gary, I mean before Ash came along that was Gary but Gary isn't least bit worried, I think he knows that Ash isn't interested in any sorts of fame, yes, he likes him luxuries, that's is very evident in the way he lives his life, but he likes to keep that to himself, he gives a lot, and so I think its fine for him to live the way he does.

Anyways, I was in a 'bad mood' as the guys put it but May, Dawn and Aria were snickering every time I was being grumpy, they knew the knew the reason and were teasing me a lot, I hated that I couldn't deny their accusations, I was jealous of what was happening, and the fact the I have no rights to be the same is making the situation a 100 times worse, at some point even Pikachu understood because I saw the little mouse snickering, I am glad that I became a laughing stock for my friends and their Pokémon because of my jealousy, note the sarcasm.

The day was almost over and we were standing by the parking to get back home, we were waiting for Ash because he wanted to tell us something, we were waiting by Ash's Porsche and Gary's Defender, Gary was sitting on the hood and the some of us where around the hood, I was leaning on the Porsche, I should buy one of these, I sat inside this once and Ash launched it, 0-60 in less than 2.6 seconds, stock, and Ash has his modified a bit, but I wouldn't get rid of the Roma, she is my baby, for now, I know I'll sell her at some point but for now, this is good.

Talking about the recent champion level matches and all we stood here, in another 5 minutes Ash came around, his hair flowing off, out of its confinement, he looked...fvcking hell he looked good no matter what, unknowingly I lick my lips and gulped, "Sorry to keep y'all waiting, but gimme a second" he said as he made his way towards me, my heart raced and I was sure that my heart would break out of the fvcking rib-cage, but then he took his keys and unlocked the car, he had the red tint on his cheeks, cute.

I moved out of his way and he reached in giving me a view of that arse as he says, hot damn, mama likes that arse, Pikachu looked out of the bags at that moment and snickered, I glared at the mouse, but then it jumped into my arms and onto my shoulders and nuzzled my face, what can I say I'm a sucker for cuddles and snuggles.

Ash finally looked out of the car and in there was an invitation, "Its mums birthday the day after, she wanted me to call y'all for dinner, I told her that I would cook and she's like no, so I decided that we could all just go The Trio's, we have their top floor booked out for the night, but you need an invite to enter" Ash said, there were a lot of what's and how's I'll tell you why, The Trio's is one of the best restaurants in the world, A 7-start restaurant, there is one in every region, the main hotel and restaurant is in Lumiose, a massive tower overlooking the bay, I've been there a couple of times but entirely booking the top floor....is that even possible?

"Why are y'all acting as if it aint possible?" Ash asks us, "Well...for starters it takes months to get a reservation at The Trio's let alone booking the best floor" Aria answered, "Well...you'll find out how eventually, but all of you need to come and there isn't a dress code per say but casual formals are best thing to wear there I think" Ash said as he said his bye's and left, soon enough most of us left after that, Aria, Dawn and May wanted to go shopping for clothes and I was there designated driver, I'm getting a migraine thinking about all the shopping these 3 are gonna do, Arceus please save me!