EPILOGUE

"Welcome to tonight's edition of the Late Late show with Tierno Tsukino," said the host as the crowds started cheering, once they settled down a little Tierno started, "That was a lovely greeting, But I'd assume you have a lot more than where that came from because today on the late late show, we have the beautiful, The elegant and the wonderful Serena Yvonne!!!"

The crowds cheered as the hidden door in the studio opened up revealing the now 22-year-old Supermodel and businesswoman, in all her beauty wearing a Maxi dress that was backless and had a high slit that revealed her long legs, A very charming number that suited her style, her dress was paired with a pair of fancy gold-coloured heels and some essential jewellery. [said Jacquemus dress is worn by Gigi Hadid at Fashion week, its very famous and if you need a pic for reference then just google it]

"It's soo great to finally have you back at the Late Late show Serena" Tierno said once the crowds finally calmed down a little, "It's so great to be back" answered Serena as she made herself comfortable on the couch, "Now I would like to get started with our show given the very tight schedule that you have, but I need to address that beautiful dress" Said Tierno as Serena smiled, "It's a piece very dear to my heart this one, Ash helped me with this" she answered, "Speaking of Ash, how is he, I know that he's been off the lime light for a while now, the only time we ever even see him is when there's an official battle against him" queried Tierno,

"Aah well, He's fantastic I think, but with all the PLA work and all I don't think he has it in him to be outside at all plus, I get to have him to myself all the more that way, so I don't see anything wrong with that ya know" serena answered with a wink, Tierno and the crowd laughed it off as they went along with the interview, then eventually the program got over and after a few minutes of talking with her PR team and Tierno Serena made her way out of the studio with her Security Detail, she was about to get into her Mulliner Bentley that was custom made for her when she saw a gorgeous sight, one that made her insides warm.

Standing by the side of the road, away from most of the people deeply indulged in his phone stood the infamous Ashton Ketchum, complete in an Armani suit, the latest iPhone and leaning onto his ride of choice, a custom Hermes 911 Turbo S, 992 in Night Blue metallic, classic looking staggard 20-21" rims with yellow callipers and a tune and built motor, Serena quickly made her way from the hordes of fans towards the Porsche, except the media and people were quick to find out how, as serena went in for the hug, Ash looked up to see his beautiful girlfriend, he smiled and opened the door for her and made his way towards the other side of the car and got into it, just as soon as the paparazzi and the media came.

Ash and serena were a few miles out of the studio when Ash spoke up, "How was the interview?" he asked, "I loved it, it was tons of fun" she said, visiting hours playing on the custom Meridian sound system unique to the particular Porsche, they were cruising through the golden hour traffic as Ash and serena talked, to them talking was easy, conversations flowed naturally and they just matched like 2 peas in a pod.

"Now, tell me why you came to pick me up?" Asked serena as she looked at the Pidgey flying along the highway, "What do you mean? Can't I come to pick my girlfriend up from her workplace?" he queried back, "You can, but you wouldn't, because you have tons of work to do, so tell me?" she asked back with her eyes now squinted, "Sometimes I wonder who the psychic among us it" he grumbled, "What was that??!" "Nothing" Ash answered quickly, then sighed, then continued, "Everyone is at home, for dinner- ""and your daily amount of human-human interaction time got over" Serena completed Laughing, "Oh come on, I can talk to people" "sure" serena teased, "I got a mail from IMG to model for Armani at UFW21" Ash said out of the blue, "I know" serena said, "What do you mean?" "Exactly what it means" She said, "I don't Serena, that's why I'm asking you" Ash stressed, "Alright! Alright! You remember that bet we had, last month, and I one, which meant that you owe me something, right?" Serena answered with a smug look, "I don't like where this is headed, but go on" Ash mumbled, "So as you owe me something, I want you to walk the ramp for us again" thank the lords above that they were in a private road to Ash's manor, because that would have been an accident worthy "emergency" stop.

Flustered Ash said "No" that's all he said, But Serena is a businesswoman, she learnt under the best with Delia Anderson, she wasn't gonna give up that easily, "you cant say no, besides the last time you were on the show, the stuff that you wore didn't last 2 days on the shelfs on any of our outlets, so the final verdict is yes, you are walking that ramp for fashion week, Also I asked your assistant to free your schedule for that week, cause I want you, with me, all week, without your work stress" She answered, "Fine, but travelling with me is nothing less than stress also-" "Shhhh!" answered serena, "I'll take care of everything" she said as they entered the gates of the manor.

The manor, set in the outback's of Kalos, nicknamed the Anderson Manor Is just one among the many properties in the area, but it's a very private area for only the richest, this is one of the many properties that Ash has bought in the past few months, after-

"DADDY!!! MOMMY!!!" was the sound that was heard as soon as Ash and Serena entered the house, their daughter and the biggest secret they have kept from the world, for a good reason, Amie Anderson Ketchum, 2 years old, well almost 2, "What took y'all so long" came Henry, the Head of the housekeeping staff, "oh nothing, there was a lot of traffic on the highway" said Ash as he picked Amie up, "how was my little princess's day today?" Asked Ash as he nudged his nose with her little button nose, she giggled and said, "Goooood!!!" Ash laughed and so did Serena as she made her way towards the pair of the father and daughter.

"Who's up for some Di- Oh you two are back?" a voice said, "I suppose we are Gary" said Ash as he and Amie who had made herself comfortable on her fathers hands now made their way towards the massive Kitchen and dining area, where tons of noice was coming from, the sounds of the food that was being made, the tv that was running in the background with The Looney Tunes being played, and rightfully so ALL the adults who were and weren't busy with cooking were Hooked, cause cartoons that are actually good can be watched by anyone, cause Age is just a number.

"Oi, don't y'all have better things to do?" Ash said as he sat down on the couch, "Oh shut your trap, this is the best part" said an annoyed misty, Psyduck agreeing with her usual as per usual, "We wouldn't be here if it weren't for the pair of you 'dying' once, also, who's not to come around with this angel that you two devils have given us" said May as she adjusted herself more comfortably on Drews lap, this got May a couch pillow to the head as Serena also sat down beside Ash,

This was their life now, Ash, Serena and Amie, all their Pokémon, and their friends, A happily ever after...or is it?