10

Choose your Music wisely 

Serena...

"No mom! Why is it that you find it hard to believe that I actually have a date to the event!" I say exhausted, she's been going on about how inexistant my love life is, "Come on Serena, I'm your mother, you can be honest and tell me that you paid some escort to come with you" She said, "Mum! This is getting a bit off-hand, why the hell am I even explaining this to you, you'll probably read the tabloids anyway and then you decide if the person is an escort or a chunk of pure manliness" I said and cut the call, What!? A little bit of drama and action is required to get Grace Yvonne to listen, I mean it ain't entirely a lie, Ash is a chunk of manliness. But Grace Yvonne wants grandchildren and she wants them yesterday.

I had just gotten up, I slept like a log last night after Ash picked me up from the airport, A comfortable ride in a very comfortable Bentley, I almost slept in the damn car, I also slept the whole 12 hours here, so it's safe to say that my sleep schedule is officially Fvcked.

We had to go for lunch in like an Hour and Gary and the others decided to have the lunch at the restaurant on the top floor of the hotel, no, not the roof, I don't want an unnecessary tan a day before an event, my assistant decided to stay back in Kalos, I still haven't seen Aria here, heard that she's working her ass off for the new lady.

I got ready in a comfortable pair of Lady slacks that stopped at the ankle and were straight-cut, I paired that with a silk shirt, simple and fashionable. I then made my way to the restaurant seeing as I didn't have breakfast and lunch is the first thing I'm going to eat, I'm famished, last thing I had was the food they gave on the flight. I entered the restaurant and since I wasn't in a disguise people were staring at me, I have gotten over people randomly staring at me, though I don't really know what is there to see, I know that I'm beautiful but I am no more beautiful that the other girl.

I saw the guys sitting by the window overlooking the bay area, I did notice that Ash wasn't there, All the Pokémon were in the Pokémon spa, relaxing, well at least all my Pokémon are because I am not participating in any event for the league, I'm just here to show my presence, talk and give company, Also I'll be wearing something that I designed, so yeah, if it catches some eyes, then that's business.

We sat down and were chatting, we didn't order because Ash didn't make it here yet, talking about various kinds of shit, there was an empty seat next to mine and that's when I saw a sight that made my mouth dry and I visibly gulped, I was suddenly feeling very thirsty, so I had a drink because some sights are just...Hot. Ash Ketchum, in a tailored three-piece suit, made by Armani, tailored, I can tell because I major in Fashion Designing, And the material was expensive, so were his shoes, and he sat next to me, I had to breathe to calm myself, Bad idea it was, the smell of his expensive Cologne and after shave, Arceus, I think I died and came to heaven, someone nudged me on my shin brining me out of my inner monologue, I glared at Dawn, but she was snickering and so was May, Shit!

Lunch was then ordered, I did notice the splurge of men in suits around the restaurant, but the reason was only clear when we went downstairs, Ash had to go back to doing whatever he was doing, and we decided to explore around, A little girl time, Dawn, May, Lillie and I, the lobby was filled with men in suits, with ear pieces, Pokémon, Guns and all the nine-yards, who in the hell was this important!

Well, I just had to ask, as soon As Ash went out, he took out his aviators, looking totally bad-fvcking-ass, then suited men surrounded him and an s-class was brought to the front and his door was opened as he got inside, his car was surrounded by a convoy of 2 range rovers in which the men in the suits got into, "Who in the fvck is this guy" I gasped, I mean, this was a bit too much security for a traveller, I'm starting to doubt that theory.

"enough to get your mouth dryer than the deserts in Kalos" Dawn commented, "He's not just a traveller Serena, He is the CFO of the PLA" Lillie said with a smile, Wait CFO, as is Chief Financial Officer? "Yep, the youngest and highest earning, but he doesn't use much of those earnings for himself, they all go around the regions to various Pokémon Trust Funds and other organizations to protect and help Pokémon and people" She continued, we looked at her, "What!!?, he worked with Aether Paradise, that's a similar private organization" Lillie said with a blush, she doesn't like the attention.

"But you've got the hots for a guy, we were worried that you were lesbian or something, not that its bad or anything" Dawn said dramatically, with a waving of her hand, "But, we'll talk about that later, because now it's shopping time!!" May exclaimed as we got into her Dad's Porsche Cayenne GTS coupe, because she flew in a few days earlier she went to her house and stayed there for 2 days with Dawn. Lillie just flew in with Gladion and Paul yesterday after their mother and Father picked them up, Drew was with May and Dawn but then went to his house, just opposite to May's.

The Shopping trip was a blast, I got 2 dresses, which is barely a percent of what the others three have gotten, trust me, I was tired as fvck by the time they were done, the next day aka tomorrow is the event and I am really excited, I mean Ash in a work suit is this good-looking, imagine him in a fancy party suit, holy Arceus! But I'm gonna look just as good, maybe even better, and the media is probably gonna freak out if they see me with him, though I doubt that he would want the attention, I mean to the world he's just a travelling trainer, a strong one, but that also remains a mystery because he doesn't show off and all, so yeah, the man is a mystery and there is nothing on the internet about him, absolutely nothing, its like he's a ghost.

He said he'll pick me up for the ball at half past 6, his Pokémon partner of choice is a mystery, No one knows who its gonna be, though I'm choosing my newest Pokémon catch, my Absol, by new I mean, she's been with me for a year actively helping me in performance routines and training, I might not be participating for the Performances but that doesn't mean that I have to not practise.

I then changed and sat by the fireplace on a luv-sack with all my Pokémon around me, they all looked very rested with the spa day and all, while I was out cold after having dinner, I slept like a log without calling mum which would cause damage to my hearing tomorrow.