19

"Alright then, You guys keep your eyes on the Rockets yeah, I know that It wasn't them, and even if it was them...it isn't them alone, They have someone on the outside helping them" I said into the phone, Serena was standing beside me, they had gone off In their Lincoln Navigators, and others were also collecting information on Team Rockets involvement, I strongly doubt that they are alone if at all they are even responsible for it, what would Serena have to do with Team Rocket to get under their radar?

"Ash, what exactly is Team Rocket?" she asks, "A bunch of arseholes who stole Pokémon, they were disbanded many years ago, but somehow they have managed to pop back in the G-Men's Radar" I said, as we walked towards my car of choice for us, The Bentley Flying Spur, Silver with the black flying B, or rather the black pack with the diamond cut dual tone rims and all the bells and whistles and much more, one of my favourite speced Bentley's.

"I thought we weren't supposed to gain attention?" serena asked, "Serena you are about to see the nightlife in Celadon City, they won't let us in there if its not something that catches their eye, well unless we are on foot, Celadon is what defines the night life here in Kanto and we are just roaming around to be honest and keeping a lookout for any funny business, Because there are rumours that They are going for Mew once again" I said, she let out a gasp, "The new species Pokémon mew?" she asked, "Well yeah, though you don't need to be this surprised, they have done this once, and it eventually failed creating one of the most powerful psychic type Pokémon, Mewtwo" "I am the strongest...not one of the strongest Ashton, or are you really dead" It was Mewtwo, I felt his aura,

"What in the FVCK is Happening???!!" serena would have screamed but I closed her mouth before she gets other people's attention. I pulled her into the car and Mewtwo being the psychic he is decided to sit in the back after disguising himself to fit in, Pikachu is training at the Battle Vessel, "what brings you to the human side Mewtwo?" I ask him, "A certain asshole decided to die" his answer was quick, "What's with the filthy vocab?" I ask, "Yeah those Cameron Pokémon swear a lot" He mumbles, "Can you two NOT ignore me??!!" Serena shouts again, "Lady, we grown ups are talking here" Mewtwo threatened, "Hey!!" I glare at Mewtwo and am rewarded with a smirk, what is up with these Pokémon?

"So why exactly did you go into hiding, that old chap up there is freaking the fvck out" Mewtwo said telepathically, the part where he said about Arceus, "There was an attempt of Murder on her, and I was in the car, so I'm just helping her out and it helps me gather information on the MewThree project, if that's even what it is called" I said as we started driving into the streets on Celadon, The Beautiful Satin Silver went along with all the neon lights showing their hues on the surface, the Limo Tint on the car is also photo proof, and all of my cars have number plate switchers, they are illegal but they are just so sick, I have them, all my Vanity plates are untraceable, right now they are, not when I'm having a normal life.

"Ash, who is this Pokémon, and how is it a human?" Serena asked me, there were some beats being played in the background, "This is the Pokémon I was talking about, Mewtwo, and this is his way of disguising himself, He is a friend of mine, we go way back" I said reminiscing the past. That's when my radio started speaking, "Ash, they are heading to Sinnoh...there are some group of People who are researching Mew and Team Rocket is planning on stealing their data, Over" one of my agents said, "Alright then, I'll take care of that bit, You guys keep your eyes on the Rockets and keep me posted, I'll leave for Sinnoh as soon as I am done with Celadon, Oh and I'm taking the jet from the Ship, over" I ended and then continued driving the car, I love Bentleys for this particular feature, I clicked on the switch that opened the infotainment system and switched the songs to Give me everything by Pitbull, It suited the nightlife vibes in Celadon.

There were people walking around with the ones that they love, PLA posters in billboards among others, we stopped at a Crossroad where people where people were walking amongst each other, But as soon as I stopped at the start a cop who I didn't notice earlier started his sirens, I knew it was for me, "Hold on tight, and put your seatbelts on" I said as I put the car in Sport Mode, This particular W12 engine is rebuilt to make more power and Torque figures, it's also got a pure Electric Mode that can be used like Lamborghini's Supercapacitor's but can still do around 50 miles in Pure Electric , whilst still having the Comfort and acoustics of a Flying Spur, I revved the engine up and I assume he called for Back-up because I went straight on for a u turn towards the exit of the city, Using all the road available to drift, RIP Tires.

The sound of the tires squealing and the smoke was what was prominent in the streets as a good 7 cars where chasing us, I need to get rid of them, "So much for not wanting attention" Serena said sarcastically. I turned right and drifted into a By-Road that I knew from my days of travelling here, I knew that there was a shortcut from here to the Abandoned Docks, it's not the most comfortable road but it'll do, as soon as I entered the horrible roads, I shut down the cars engine to go into Electric only and drove us down the path to the docks, The ship has advanced Camouflage tech that can make the whole thing disappear, I clicked the button on the headliner that opened the Vehicle Chambers of the ship for me to drive the car into it, Then I switched the Camouflage back on and got out of the car, First thing I did was remove the wig that let me free my Brown Hair.

"We might need to dye our hair serena, these wigs are hideous" I commented as I ran my hand through my hair before I took off my jacket and turned around, to see A smirking Mewtwo and a flustered Serena. "Mewtwo, you need to respect other people's privacy you can't just go in there digging for their secrets" I huff and go towards the entrance of the ship's main Lodge and control centre.

If their people who are studying Mew are genuinely making a breakthrough then we need to protect them from Team Rocket. "Listen up you two, get some rest, we head to Sinnoh at dawn tomorrow, Mewtwo you know where the others are...don't tire them out, we need their help" I say as they enter the room and I head out to pack the goods that we need to take to Sinnoh.