2

"Did you pack everything?" mum asked for the 100th time, "I wouldn't be packing all this if you didn't send me to this 'college'" I said mockingly, mum glared at me, Ilene sniggered whilst sitting on the table in my room, She came home for mums food and to see me off, she keeps mum company when she's free, Mom considers her as her own daughter, She's well wearing a pair of Jean shorts and a white tee, yeah, she's the queen of herself, "You don't laugh lady, you could have told mum to not send me off" I tell Ilene, "Well I could've but then I thought Eh? You don't call me anyway, so I'll let you suffer" she said in an evil manner. "Good lord" Ash mumbled and he got a well-deserved smack on his head for that.

"I wonder who you'll hit next, or maybe, you'll hit on a certain princess" I said teasing Ilene, "Who is this princess that I don't know of?" mother asked curiously, "You know, Princess Salvia of Sinnoh, Ilene has taken a particular liking to her" I said, by now Ilene's face resembled a tomato berry, She shrieked as she got up and ran behind me as I ran around the room with her hot on my tail, well we were running around but Mum had other plans, for our ears, because she pulled them and made us apologise. "I'm leaving to college not kindergarten" I mumbled, I was smacked on the head not once but twice, I knew why mum hit me but then why did Ilene, "Paybacks a Bit-...Bit of a Bad thing" she chuckled nervously "smooth" I said, quick save, mum absolutely hates it when we swear in the house.

We got into the car as we made our way to the Airport, Ilene drove herself home, she's coming with Mum and then after they send me off, she'll drive back to the palace.

The flight to Kalos was only a tad shorter than the one back from Galar, I got out of the private terminal of the Kalos Airport, The Jet was gonna stay here, it's a special commission of the Cameron Palace, its modded to look like a normal jet that isn't luxurious though I don't understand how the words Private and Jet don't mean luxurious when used in the same sentence, though what the essentially mean is that it's de-royalised from the outside, its painted in Satin White with black, red and Gold Accents, but the inside is basically what Ilene uses to travel around. A boat load of luxury.

Pikachu was sleeping in my bag, I was about to walk to my apartment here, I do stay in Kalos more than any other place, ok maybe Kalos and Galar, I don't need a house in Kanto because there's mum's place and the Palace also, I don't spend much time training in Kanto, it was always Kalos and Alola that I like to train a lot, Galar is a close third, but I love Galar in a cultural perspective.

My apartment was close to the supposed location of this college, Lumiose Institute of Pokémon, I have seen the place a couple of times, its in the same street as that of one of my favourite restaurants in Kalos, it belongs to One of the Kalos Elite 4, Siebold, one of the best chef's out there, undoubtedly.

Now I need to decide what kinda entrance I make at this College, the Pokémon I can use or bring along with me out of the many that I have the privilege of battling with by my side, Pikachu would obviously be with me, he always is, resting in my bag or on my shoulder, I open my door and get inside the quite spacious Lumiose apartment, a three BHK with a large kitchen space to make food and a lounge area, a Kalosian Window that gives a direct view of the Prism Tower, I placed my bag on the couch and went ahead to switch the Aircon and lights on, I like to think that my apartment is pretty cosy, I switched the TV on and It directly switched on to the Battle Château's channel where two trainers were battling for their first time's, pretty interesting, On one hand was a Squirtle and on the other was a Mudkip, two really cute and strong Pokémon.

I didn't stay for long enough to finish the match because I have to leave to my Training Facility to meet all my Pokémon and train for a bit and then select 6 of them for tomorrow. I already had Lycanroc, I let him out and he sat down gracefully, I gave him some food because he was in the poke ball for a while, Pikachu was also eating.

A while later the three of us got out of the house, I was wearing a pair of Sweat's and a muscle Tee, I had my Air Pod pro's in my ear and I was listening to Zayn, the facility was about 10 minutes from the Apartment if you walk, it was a large property on the outskirts of Lumiose, open fields and a large pond and open air, something you don't get in other places, I just love this region for it, also Galar but in Galar you have to compromise, its either the city or the country side, here in Kalos you can be here in Lumiose and still have access to some open fields.

I reached the large area where my Pokémon where either sparing or resting or just playing around, this was there sanctuary, no matter where we went, they weren't as happy as they are when they're here, the pack of Tauros slowed down as they saw me jumping the fence, over the years they have become far stronger and more mature, they lifted me up and placed me on their leaders back, I held on tightly as they continued, they're race to reach Venasaur.

The little Bulbasaur has come a long way, way stronger, strong enough to take down legendries, as they got to said Pokémon I gout down and patted them as they made their way to the nearest tree and rested, Venasaur let out a solar beam to call the others who were scattered around the fields, the Flying types were the first one's to make their way to me, from Pidgeot to Corvaknight, then came the dragons who could fly, and Charizard along with Heracross who immediately went in for Venasaur's nectar from its flower, Then the ground types and the one's who knew dig came here, Garchomp was biting my head as this happened, and just after Garchomp it was Dracovish who did the same, Lucario and Greninja also made their presence known, Sceptile, I didn't even see him climb the tree and sit down, he's a bit too quick for his size. My psychic types, my shiny Gardevoir, Metagross and Espeon also teleported to me and settled down.

All of the Pokémon had made their way by now and we had started our sparring and training session, being a champion doesn't guarantee your win, it just means that you're good, you need to keep yourself trained and ready to have a blast in any battle, and no matter what happens you never give up till it's over.

It's the next day now, I'm so excited, note the sarcasm, I decided to take Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, Gardevoir, Garchomp and Espeon with me, it was because all of them except Garchomp wanted to see this college and Garchomp could be used for transport and tricky situations of any kind.

I made my way to Principal Sycamore's office, after asking where it was to some of the kids of the college, this is in, no turning back the next 4 years are gonna be me stuck here, In a way. I hope to lord Arceus that at least the mess has decent food so that I don't have to make food and bring it here.

I'm loving all the positive comments, more chapter's to come stay tuned, and don't forget to comment, don't be a silent reader.