28

First off, I wanna give a MASSIVE thanks to @KingJufair10, for helping me with the battles on this chapter and the ones to come in the coming chapter, This chapter is divided into two parts, This is Part One of the final's, Now Enjoy and go check out this Book, if you want to see more of Jufair's Works! https://www.wattpad.com/story/267792421-pokemon-master-academy-all-promises-must-be-kept 

Ash...

"What do you think Anderson? Who's gonna win?" Serena asks me, we were sitting in the stands, "I dunno, Gabs" I tell Serena, we were having quite the time talking whilst the matches go on, right now though Max was a battling a random dude and I must say that he's doing REALLY well, Serena and I saw Bonnie's match just before this and that was excellent as well, I was them to go head on, all out.

Finally after a few matches it was time for my match and I was battling a random dude by the name Phoenix, I was in the waiting room, waiting for them to call me out, "You know Ash, this attire looks good on ya" it was Goodshow, I knew it, "I knew you would figure out soon enough" I chuckled, "Not just me lad, Scott as well, ya know the drill kid, go easy" He said as he left, I smirked, both of us knew darn well that there isn't a term like 'going easy' on my dictionary, There's no mercy in this soul.

I got out when they announced my name, it's definitely been different not having Pikachu going along with me for matches like this.

"On the Blue side, we have Phoenix from Hoenn and on the Red Side we have Anderson from Galar, this will be a two-on-two battle, with no substitutions, Let the battles BEGIN!" the ref announced as I released My Alolan Ninetales, she let out a majestic War cry and stood in the front, head held high like the queen that she is, Phoenix smirked out and let out his Pokémon of Choice, I knew he was gonna use it first, "Sawk, time to fight!" he said while copying sawks actions, reminded me of a lad I met back in Unova.

"Sawk, lets start this up with a quick attack followed by a brick break" he commanded, I nodded, that was a good move and strategy to begin with, and it would work for most people, unfortunately I'm not most people, "Ninetales, Freeze the floor" I say, Ninetales jumps up and uses Ice beam freezing all the ground and making it difficult for Sawk to move around in, "Now, blizzard" I say and suddenly nothing but white is seen as the snow covers the fields, It should freeze Sawk, but we don't want that now do we? We are looking for a challenging battle.

Sawk and phoenix look over at us with a smirk thinking that the Blizzard didn't work, well, it did work exactly the way I wanted it to, but then his smirk disappeared when he saw the condition of the field, covered in about 5 inches of snow, and the colder temperature in the air, meaning that this snow isn't really melting for a while.

The crowd also went wide eyed in realisation and started cheering even louder, it was time to end this part of the match, Sawk tried to use bulk up and started coming over for a brick break, "Freeze dry" I say, Phoenix's eyes widen and Sawk tried to stop but Ninetales was faster and within the next millisecond Sawk was circle eyed covered in Ice, frozen. Cold.

"Sawk is unable to battle, Blue side choose your next Pokémon" the ref said bringing Phoenix out of his stupor, he was probably mortified, I had seen his matches and just like me, he hasn't brought out another Pokémon other than Sawk into the battlefield, "My friend, show them the power of our us, Luxray, Time to Battle" he said as he called out the Electric type.

I thought about bringing Zeraora into the battle, but Ninetales has taken little to no damage, so I stay put and let Ninetales stay. I knew she could do it and do it she did, though she did get a couple of hits from Luxray, nothing major, just a few scratches here and there.