26

Ash...

"Gary, are you not understanding where this is going, This is dangerous, That arsehole is trying to take over the world with Fvcking Giratina, Giratina is not the most trusting Pokémon, he can't even stand Arceus, he barley accommodates me when I am in the distortion world and now team rocket wants to try their luck at it, I don't know about you but that's an example of putting your head into a Pyroar's mouth, I mean I would mind Giovanni going in there alone, but he's proving to be a real pain in the arse when it comes to controlling legendary Pokémon" I sigh.

"But we don't know why exactly they chose to kill serena, because frankly speaking there are many other people who are far more likely to be killed and said targets can be soo much easier to kill, but they chose serena...why?" Gary asked, "I'm thinking that has to do with whoever is funding Team Rocket, but we don't know who as of yet, I have a doubt and I have people watching said doubt" I ended, my doubts are one a single person, a person who could get lots of support from Specifically Serena's death, but I'll tell you about that when the time comes.

"So where exactly is all this gonna happen?" Gary asked regarding the whole Distortion world fiasco, "You would know more about that than a dead man walking" I said pointing at myself, "What does that even mean?" Gary asks me, I sigh and talk, "There is a very special tournament taking place in Alola, it's the PLAs 3rd Platinum Jubilee, can you believe that they have been around for more than 300 years...anyway, that tournament is being held at Alola and we are going there because that's where Giovanni is gonna strike" I say as we make our way to the hanger, we need to go to a very special place in Alola, we are gonna let the ship Go around the Alolan Seas, it does have a permit to be here whenever.

I go over to the hanger and call for Garchomp and Dragonite through Aura. "Why are you calling them?" he asked, "We need to go up and see if the place is ready for us to board, we can't just get in there, it's a highly undisclosed location" I say as I climb on top of Garchomp after giving Dragonite a hug, we climb aboard and reach the outskirts of Melemele Island, but instead of going in we flew east away from Aether Paradise towards the 'Forbidden Sea', it was an illusion but I'll tell you about that later.

"Gary, you know the basics of Aura Guardian's and Psychics, right?" I ask as the two Pokémon slow down and go closer, "YEAH" He shouts afraid of the stormy illusions that they psychics have created, a thunderous sound and the blue lightening, I laugh internally, the aura guardians do a real nice job of this, I rub on Garchomp's neck and as him to speed up, my eyes go Blue as I seek permission to enter on behalf of both of us.

I heard as gasp as we slowed down to cruising speeds in the These Origin Skies, "Gary...Welcome to Origin Island" I say as we look over at the marvellous island, Now, you have heard about the war between the Aura Guardians and psychics before, but not everyone took place in the war, there were People who wanted to live in Harmony with each other and that's where this island came into play. This Island has both Psychics and Aura Guardians" I say as we finally land on the docks, as soon as I do, I greeted the lovely men and women here, There were vendors selling their goods and the business was thriving, People along with Pokémon were helping to unload and load the ships at the port, I sensed the person I wanted to meet, "Elder" I say turning around, "Ever the observant" he says, he looks exactly the same as before, "its been a while Elder" I say as I go in for a hug, "But where are the others?" he asks, "Hey Ash, how does he know that?" Gary asks,

"He's a psychic. Ooh and meet his partner Mienshoo" I say pointing at the meditating Pokémon, I was about to ask him about where the other lad is when I sensed something quick come towards me, I turned around and caught the kick without breaking a sweat, or moving a lot, "Put me down!!! Put me down dammit!!!" The stupid Aura Guardian leader said or rather shouted, sometimes I really wonder who the fvck elected this... grandpa to be the head, but then I remembered that I also voted for him, I let him go and he fell on his arse, he got up rubbing it and pouted, "I thought being dead made him weaker?" he said looking at Elder, "No, Max I wasn't dead to begin with, it was just a plan" I said, but noticed that both of them were glaring at Gary, well everyone was looking at him, but those two were glaring at him, "That's Gary, my childhood bud, still alive, and will be if you don't kill him with your glaring" I glare at them, "I need to dock here, that why I came here on them" I said pointing towards my Dragons, "That's ok Ash, but the real question is who else is on the ship?" Maxwell, or max for short said, "There's a few people, but I'll let you know that they are all of no harm to y'all" I said.

As soon as I said that a Loud sound was heard, signifying the incoming Battle Vessel, Serena was leaning against the railing, she looked rather beautiful like every other day, but now she's my girlfriend and that has made ALL the difference.

We docked the ship about 1 nautical mile of the docks, It looked massive as opposed to the Moderate sized port that wasn't designed to house such Ships, We were gonna stay in my house here in the Town, well outskirts of the town, a very nice, two story house, where I stay I'm here, it's a tradition for every Aura Guardian or Psychic who has come to Origin Island to have a house here, because this is their rightful home, if for any reason they are outcasted from the outside world, they can come here, and seek solace.

Towards the sunset, Serena and I sat on a hill, her head on my shoulder as we watched the sunset, "The tournament starts in 4 days, we might have to go out to the public in our disguises" I say as I rubbed her hand, her soft hands fit soo perfectly inside mine, "Yeah...I know" she said, as her eyes met mine, we leaned forwards, and our lips met in a sweet and tender loving kiss, it was at this moment that I realised that no matter what I happened I had this woman by my side.

We were too indulged in the moment to hear the gasp, it was only when a couple more were heard when we opened our eyes to see Mum, Grace and Ilene looking at us with teasing smirks on their faces...well shit!?