3

Serena....

"Aria, you don't have to say yes to everyone, all the time, Look I know that its your profession as the Kalos queen to perform and all, and I know that, been there done that, but now you're basically flooded in work woman, this program in Lumiose, that program in Santaloon, chill the fvck out and take some rest" I say as I look at Aria, she's become the Kalos Queen once again after 6 years, I stepped down from the position this year and in the last Masterclass Aria won making her the new Kalos Queen, but when I stepped down from the position so did Palermo and the replacement for Palermo as the head of the showcase board is a complete and absolute sadistic bitch by the name Angela.

Angele has been making Aria do soo many performances across the Region without giving here a brake even though she's in college, I mean she's gotta have time to do stuff that normal people do, hang out with her friends, family and all, but right now all she even has time for is practising her routines, she has the worst kinda diet and all around absolutely no freedom whatsoever, it's a pathetic condition if you ask me.

"I know Sere, but I really can't do anything about it, its for the best" she said and continued walking, she never cares about herself, I thought with a sigh, her whole life has been pleasing other people, she's too naïve to say no to absolutely anything and people take advantage of it.

We made our way to the cafeteria which is actually good, Aria and I sat by our friends, and there's quite a lot of them, firstly there is Dawn Berlitz, she's mah absolute bestie, this blunette is the top Pokémon co-ordinator of the Sinnoh region, rightfully deserved as well, her starter and best companion is Piplup, then there is May Maple, she is the top co-ordinator of Hoenn, Alongside her powerhouse of a Pokémon Blaziken, one that can mega-evolve, Dawn can also mega evolve her Lopunny, even I can mega-evolve my Altaria, after May there is Lillie, Lillie is the sweet, loving and ooh so intelligent type, her main companion is her Alolan Ninetales, then there is our resident culinary arts MasterChef, Mallow, Mallow has a bunch of grass types and has special moves called Z-Moves, really powerful and can knock down strong Pokémon in single moves, Lillie's also got one for herself.

Then there is Lana and Misty, our two water-oriented masterminds, both of them want to become strong trainers, Misty is the leader of the cerulean city gym in the Kanto region, Lana on the other hand wants to sail around the world and meet loads of water types, her ultimatum being catching Kyogre, the legendary water type Pokémon. Then comes Chloe, Chloe doesn't know what she wants to become and she hopes that attending this institution will help her find a path for herself, I am actually going into Modelling, Acting and Fashion Designing, yep, it took me a while to figure out what I really wanted to do after stepping down from the Title of the Kalos Queen. There's also Iris, she want to become a dragon master.

That's all the girls, Now as for the guys, we can start with Gary Oak, the mans got an ego the size of the Sun, though he's equally good at what he does as a researcher, Then there is Drew, he's a Pokémon Co-ordinator, just like Dawn and May he's one of the best, then there is Barry, a very competing trainer, Then there is Clemont, our resident inventor and scientist, he is also the Gym Leader of the Lumiose city Gym, in the Prism tower, there is another inventor and aspiring astronaut in our group, Sophocles, he's from Alola along with Kiawe, he's our athlete, and aspiring trainer, he's also got Z-moves up his sleeve, after him is Gladion, an Alolan Elite 4 member, he is really powerful, Then there is Goh, Goh is a field researcher, his aim is to catch all the Pokémon and work his way up to Mew, the legendary Pokémon of genetics. There is also a certain Paul Shinji, he doesn't talk a lot, and he's a cold-hearted bitch most of the time, A very strong trainer who is a part of the Elites of Sinnoh.

Now that you know all of us, Gary is currently talking some shit and hitting on some chick on the other table, I mean he's got the looks, and he is an absolute Playboy, a ladies' man if you will, wait Man whore sounds better to describe him, but he couldn't continue more into it because he was called to the Head Professor's office, I wonder why, he's not gotten into trouble lately.

It was almost the end of the break when Gary came by with a huge grin on his face, and on tail behind him was probably the most handsome hunk of a man I have seen in my life, "I'd like y'all to meet my childhood BFF Ashy-Boy" Gary said, he glared at him and then said, "My name is Ash, Ash Ketchum" The chuck of man-meat standing in front of me was tall at 6ft 3 maybe 4"s, his Brown Hair hung like bangs by his forehead, His Teal coloured eyes where warm and welcoming, he had the aura of strength around him, He also has tattoos, on his hands, he doesn't looked Rigged with lots of muscles but he wasn't a stick as well, he had the perfect amount of it and you could see his abs because of the white shirt that he was wearing, he was wearing a necklace of some sort and a simple watch, though it did look expensive.

Overall, this man was a 11/10 in my books, "ASH!!" Lillie shouted as she hugged him, this made Gary a bit nervous, you see he likes her, I think, but he can't make a move on her, I don't know why, I mean She has the best skills in hiding her blushes, but still, she likes him. "Hey Lils, Gladion" he said after hugging her back and then Giving Gladion a hand, "how do you know these two?" Gary asked, "I was at Alola for a few years, I worked with Aether Paradise a couple of times, and I've been to Mallows, restaurant a few times" He said, "Hey!! You were there literally every other day, even though you cook like a MasterChef" Mallow said, I mean getting a compliment for cooking from Mallow is a hit on my books, "Kiawe I hope your ready for that rematch" Ash said, Kiawe was on fire, literally as he accepted the challenge.

But then something happened that shocked me, "Ketchum" Paul went ahead with a hand to him, Ash was serious as he accepted his Hand, "Paul" he said, "I hope you haven't lost your touch, Ketchum" He said, "Wouldn't you like to know" Ash said with a smirk that Paul mirrored on his face as well.

"Anyway, we've all got Pokémon breeding with Professor Brock next" Gary said as he pushed Ash along with him, "Wait Brocko of pewter city?" Ash asked Gary, his Galarian accent was so swooning, literally all the girls were ogling at him, he was also waring a pair of Black jeans and Jordan's, his bag was moving a bit though. "Yes, the ex-gym leader Brock, he's a world-renowned Doctor and breeder now" Gary said, "Yeah, I know, I met him a few months back in Alola" Ash said, as he now walked properly beside Gary, we got into the class and Ash entered the class but clashed into someone who stopped in the middle of the corridor, "EH!! Look where you're going you Bastard" Shit, this was the college's bully, Alex, Alex Tajiri, "Sorry dude, he's new here" Gary said trying to avoid a fight, "Nah man, how dare he clash into me" Alex continued arguing, something inside Ash changed, the aura around us changed, "Mr Tajiri, I hate to cut you short of your words but it wasn't me who stopped in the middle of the corridor now, am I" he said smoothly, "You punk!" Alex raised his arm at Ash.

Compared to Ash, Alex was more bulky, more rigged, but Ash stopped him as if he were a feather, I mean he made it look effortless, "I Suggest you keep your hands to yourself mister" Ash said, his eyes were now a lot Greener, he let his hand go and walked in with Gary on his tail, along with all of us following suit. Alex was fuming, then he left the room.

Prof. Brock came in talked with Ash for a bit before starting his class, overall it was a pretty successful day, got to meet a new friend, Alex tried to be him, but he was put into his place, a lovely scene indeed.

I know Ash has Amber Eyes and raven hair, but just go with the flow people, a small change in the charecter, nothing serious. you can always imagine him otherwise.

Do vote and let me know about your opinions, Vote and Comment, don't be a silent reader