7

Ashton...

"okay so this is your first major assignment, it's based on the works of prof. Oak, work in pairs and write about the relationship between you partner and their Pokémon, I want details in an essay of at least 10,000 words, you have one week to type is out, now I would have allowed you to choose your partner but some people don't know how to behave themselves" he said looking at Gary, "Hence why I took the responsibility of choosing pairs for all of you, randomly" he said, most of us groaned, I just hoped that whoever I got was pleasant to work with, I don't really want to work with a pain in my arse.

The teacher started putting people together in teams, Gary was with Paul, good for him, Dawn had May, Drew got Lillie, Mallow got Goh and Chloe got Kiawe, Sophocles and Clemont were together and So were Misty and Iris, others from our group got other people, I got Serena, so I know that I can do well because I hope that she actually does her work.

Its been kinda hectic lately, not on college bases at all to be honest, more so because the PLA has some Ball of sorts and I need to go, its in Hoenn, because the Hoenn League begins in a few weeks, the opening ceremony is 3 days before the start and they need all the champions there, which is just me because well....I am that champion, but I'm instead going to go in as Ash Ketchum, Member of the PLA board, well Jr Marketing Officer, I have a degree in Business Management, Studied my arse off for that, well no, but that how I needed to make them feel, ya know, I was already the champion of 3 regions when Goodshadow asked me to study this and join the board, I am also a member of the Audit Committee, as the marketing officer I overlook events and maintain a good look for the PLA among the people of the world, so yeah, I know that the Ball is gonna be good because I am one of the people who host it.

I need to fly to Hoenn a week before the ball to overlook everything and make sure that the Tournament takes place according to plan. There are so many events before, like the various cultural programs, both the contest and Normal Performances, there are soo many events to be accorded for, I'm already getting a migraine, I curse Goodshadow every single Pokémon League. Trust me.

"Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne" The professor said, that's when I got out of my inside rant, "huh?" I looked at the teacher confused, "You and Miss Yvonne are partners for the assignment, pay attention Ketchum" he said with a chuckle, I'm not one to daydream in class and he knows that, I guess most teachers are pretty chill with me, and most students are also pretty chill with me, though I don't really speak to many of them, the only people I talk to are the people of Gary's friend group.

The other Students have kinda understood that I don't like to be bothered without purpose, and though I don't life to talk rude with anyone, I do have a very Approachable Aura around me when it comes to people, Pokémon I love and show affection to and they always find me approachable.

The class let out and I was making my way to the parking lot, I need to go home and start with some of the Money Quotes for the League and take them to Unova, I was about to get to unlocking my car when I felt a hand on my shoulder, my first reaction was a simple Jujitsu move that would put the person to the ground in front of me and I would be able to choke their necks and stop their breathing, though it might lead to death and ill have to dispose the body, but upon further detection there was no harm or intent, a peaceful and nervous aura rather, "Ash" oh, its serena, "Yes Serena?" I asked as I turned around, "about the assignment" she started, but I was in a bit of a rush, "How about you come over to my place after class tomorrow?" I ask her, "Sure" she said then asked, "Are you not going to be here tomorrow?" "Nope, I'll be flying to Unova tonight and will be back only by afternoon tomorrow" I said, "Then let's not do this tomorrow, you'll be tired, how about I give you my number, when your free tomorrow send me your address and I'll come over, how 'bout that?" she says, a good idea at that, I took her number, got into my daily driver Turbo s and went home to pack up for the trip, all I had to do was go to the head PLA office in Nimbassa City with the quotes and get it sanctioned and signed. A simple hour-long process tomorrow morning, then I should be able to make it back home by 1 pm tomorrow.

So, I drive to the local PLA body to actually get the Official Papers that they mailed here for me, I entered the building after showing my Id and went over towards the top floor, most people were working their arses out because of the league, and the whole time I was feeling the same, there should be not hindrance in the program.

I got into the Marketing Departments Reception Desk, "What are kids like you doing here" the reception desk lady, she looked like your typical blonde lady looking into her phone using that thing that women use on there nails Manicure is it? I don't really know, but she's rude, you know how a person who wants a job would do it to the best of their abilities, and when you don't you become like this lady over here, her Glameow was purring on her lap sleeping but she woke up and came over to the desk I started petting her and that's when the desk woman decided to look up, her eyes widened for some reason, this tends to happen quite a bit with women for the last few years, when they set their eyes on me they are momentarily stunned as if I used stuns pore or something.

"Well halloo Handsome" I don't like the looks she is giving me right now, its creepy as if she wants to eat me, "I would say the same to you, but I think I'm gonna pass" I said and moved to the other receptionist who seemed waay more approachable, this one gasped at me, but then her cheeks went red for some reason, "I think you should get some rest Miss, you seem to have a cold" I say as I pressed my hand to her forehead, "Oh n-no" she stuttered, "Okay?" I asked, and then she shook her head, "how can I help you?" She asked, "I'm actually looking for a few Money Quotes that were delivered here under the name Ketchum" I said, she immediately went into some room inside and brought out a bunch of papers, "Are you collecting these for Mr Ketchum?" she asked, "No, I am Ketchum, Ashton Ketchum, nice to meet you miss" I said as I thanked her and went off, need to finish all this paper work, its going to be annoying but it needs to be done and just every 6 months, plus Its because I'm the Junior Officer and there is no Senior Officer, that's my post except I'm a bit too young for that, hence the Junior Title.

Anyways I'm gonna go home and bore myself with this, I wont waste your time anymore, see ya!