8

Serena...

"Absolutely Not!!!" we shout at Gary; his brightest idea is to live together. All of us, in a house. I don't know about you but living with other people is a nightmare, no matter who it is, like sure, it would be a lot of fun living with people you know, pranks and cooking together and doing all kids of bullshit, "No not all of us, just you guys" Gary said, that would mean, Ash, Gary himself, Aria, Dawn, Paul, May and Drew, though I don't think Ash would even slightly approve of this plan of Gary's, he really likes his personal space, he could be genuinely scary if you disturb his personal Bubble.

Ash hasn't texted me which means that he isn't back from Unova, I did wonder why he went there but I don't think that's any of my concern, he must have had his reasons, "I could deal with y'all" May said after thinking, "But where exactly are we gonna find such a property" Dawn asked, "If you don't tell Ash about this, I know just the person to help us" Gary said, "Gary you think his mums gonna not talk to him about this?" I ask him, "If I ask nicely" Gary said with a smile, "But why doesn't Ash have to know" Aria asks, "He's not gonna stay with us" Gary said, "But we need to prank him a lot, it's so satisfactory to get him pissed" Gary said, "I attest" Paul worded, "And how exactly does all this add up" I asked, "You see the street Ash lives on isn't the only place he has in Lumiose, he has another property that I don't know of but I know it's off the city limits and he goes there almost every day or all the time during weekends, So I did some research and found out an estimate location and the house that we are looking for is about 15 minutes from the college" Wow, that's quite the intel, I didn't know ash had a property like that in the outskirts of Kalos, either the man's won a lottery or his travelling really pays well.

"All that is fine but we have a program in Hoenn in a few weeks" Aria worded, "Yeah, Dawn and I need to be there as well" May said, "I have an invite" I said, I did have an invite for the Black-tie event a few days before the league, "Also Max and Bonnie are participating in the league" Drew voiced, "yep" May said, we were currently in the cafeteria, along our table, that's when I got a message, I see that it's from an Unknown number, Oh its Ash, he says that he's had some rest and is ready to work on the assignment, great! I texted him back, then he sent me the location of his place which was just by the Prism Tower, a few minutes from the college.

"Anyways, I have an assignment to complete and I'll be taking my leave... Peace" I said as I went to take Sylveon's PokéBall from the day care, teach said one Pokémon and so I I'm gonna make this easier for him by selecting her, I walk out of the college in my disguise, don't want people stalking me walking into a random house in Lumiose, I was wearing a Black Puma Leggings and a teal polo and a hat with sunglasses by vouge and Myself, a recent collaboration that Vouge reached out to me for, a limited piece though they'd make one for me if I ask them for it, I was also wearing Nike trainers, I had my bag on my shoulder with my laptop and books for notes and Sylveon's feelers were around my wrist, we got to the house and I rang the bell, I noticed his Black Porsche parked outside, and a Range Rover, a blacked out one with the PLA plate on it.

As I was about to knock on the door, said door opens and a man in a Black suit exits and turns towards the door, he had a briefcase in his right hand as he gave Ash his hand which Ash took and shook, "Thank you for your cooperation Mr Ketchum" the man said, "Pleasure's all mine Luke, and cut it with the Mr Ketchum crap, you and I both know that I'm younger that you" he said with a chuckle and Luke laughed as he turned around and first saw me, I gave him a slight smile and he had a shocked expression, I think that he understood who I am, "I'm a big fan of your miss Yvonne" he said and asked me to wait as he brought out his book from the car, I autograph his book and then one's he leaves Ash invites me inside his house.

First time I am here and I can proudly say that I didn't expect a house where a guy lives to be this clean, "Arceus Ash, this place is heavenly" I say as I sat on his very comfortable and probably very expensive leather couch, in front of me was a large wallpaper TV, a Sound bar was placed wight under it on the stand, there were LED mood lights around the house which were on right now and set to a Warm White, it went along with the vibes of the house and the colours that were used, White and Teal and a little bit of Gold here and there, the floor seemed like Dark oak planks, it was a beautiful house just like the one at Vaniville.

"For a guy this place is exceptionally well kept" I said Sylveon who was staying by my legs went towards Ash, she had never met him, "Hello there, gimme a second, I'll bring you a friend" he said as he went further into the house, I noticed that music was playing in the background everywhere, he had a central Music System, now that's so cool.

A few minutes later he came over, but this time he had a luxury ball in his hand, I did noticed that even at the battle between Alex and him he had his Pokémon in a luxury ball, I mean, I also did, but I only had it for Braixen, Out of the PokéBall came a sight that made me gasp in surprise, elegant wasn't even close to describing the Pokémon that came out, It was a shiny Gardevoir, but her Blue's where a tad bit more Greener and instead of Orange, she had More Pink looking Horns, she looked beautiful, at the pinnacle of her species, "Serena, Sylveon meet Gardevoir, Gardevoir meet Serena and Sylveon" he said and I was still looking at her, Sylveon nudged my legs and I got out of my stupor.

It took a solid three hours to completely finish the project, Gardevoir even talked to me through Telekinesis, Sylveon was so comfortable on Ash's lap, she usually is never this free around people she meets for the first time, I mean I remember how difficult it was to even be friends with her.

"I think its time for us to take a leave" I said, "I'll drop you off, I need to go to the Store as well" he said, but before leaving to get his keys and shoes he said, "Thank you Gardevoir, you can go to the Ranch now, ooh and tell Lucario I said hi" he said lastly in a teasing manner, and she blushed but left almost immediately. Ash went ahead and put on his Balenciaga's and his keys, I got out towards the Porsche, while he locked the house, but then instead of coming to the Porsche he Said, "Were not using the Porsche" he said as he used his garage key opener, I saw a Ferrari and the GT63s, he had the Ferrari opened and he got inside, I've never been in the F8 Tributo, he told me that this one was a deep green with all the fancy options and it was loud, he dropped me off by the college gates and then left.

I had a wonderful time and he was really pleasant to work with and I look forwards to working with him again.